My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What is Mokomoko-san's trump car…

Double-page supporter
@Apav I didn't read the novel. I also find weird how the girls are introduced. But it was already said that he had the power back on Earth.

Double-page supporter
@Apav First chapter: he talks about him using the power he sealed away. Hence, he had the power before. It's never mentioned he came to this world before (and from his personality, if he had, he would say it, especially in the 2nd chapter where there are previous isekai'd people). Hence, it was on Earth.

Also, it's said time and time again that his power is not from this world, it doesn't follow the world system. So, it's not a power he gained by coming there.

@Apav He always had it , that's why there were organizations observing him all the time, but of course , they couldn't do nothing about him.
If u need more info just read previous comments.

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98
so wait she's still alive? I guess she makes the qualifications to be in his harem since he said Tomo's best trait was her cleavage.

@AbyssalMonkey
so basically he's a male version of Suzumiya Haruhi, only with a bit more seals unlocked

Dex-chan lover
So what could have sealed him? Only things that could really are himself, or beings equal to or greater than him.

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika
Poor phrasing on my part. I meant what created the seal in an esoteric sense/is it tangible/can it be reproduced. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Contributor
Thanks delle. Splendid work as always!
ps: do you still scan this manga Bouken-ka ni Narou!

Dex-chan lover
@Apav pretty sure he explained in like the first, or second, chapter in this manga that he had these powers on Earth, this is the confirmation that other people knew about it.

Dex-chan lover
hhhmmm so the gov't already knows takuto's power... or at least the two girls knows about his power...

Dex-chan lover
For those curious

He is death itself, Death as the most arbitrary final point that decides what lives and what not, or to be exact what is allowed to exist. Death always existed but now is sentient in human form.
Maybe Death was bored and decided to take a break having a peaceful human life but then shit happens and then some retarded Sage isekaied him without knowing.

In the WN the sage that summoned the class curious about MC decides to Isekai the person closest to him, she expected a relative but instead got a scientist from one organisation observing him.
At first the man was scared and cursed his luck for being drawn to the same world MC was but then thanked the Sage for "saving Earth from MC", then scientist guy died because he had nanomachines rigged to kill him the moment he leaks any form of information related to MC.

There was a female assassin sent by said Sage that had the power to see the many outcomes to the future and abuse it to win fights even against broken as fuck cheat characters, but the moment she saw her futures the moment approached MC all she could see was her own death no matter what path she took.

So at the end the assassin lost it, had a break down, BSOD and shut herself in a magic space nobody could invade to escape the slightest chance of MC knowing she exists.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
There exists death magic or magic to kill. So it's expected some idiots might think he can use that when he is the real deal.

Dex-chan lover
THE MC IS A ZANPAKUTOU!
No, wait... a Shinigame... yeah, that makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so basically
He’s the personification/aspect/thoughtform/manifestation of death itself. Like Death from Sandman or Azrael from Discworld, or many others from other media. I guess that would explain why he’s so nonchalant and his ability moves through worlds. Though things still seem to keep dying, so at least he kept things in motion while he sealed himself. Plenty of stories show the horrors of what happens when nothing dies.

Dex-chan lover
If all these spoilers are correct, then he could have an autonomous backup, like breathing, working even when he's not, or it could be that the machines have taken his jerb, and he doesn't need to do it anymore.

Don't really see the point, but spoiler tagged, since it is in response to other spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread