My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What is Mokomoko-san's trump car…

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi nothing really spoilery about either of my comments here, but you really shouldn't be reading them before the chapter, especially when you see over 40 within 10hrs from when the chapter comes out.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi who is? If you mean me, I haven't read the ln either, and I didn't list anyone that posted spoilers, meaning you need to read the other spoilers after reading my tame response.

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey
If that's true, then I was remarkably closer than expected, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Last post on this thread. Just a comment on his attitude.

Can't say I really blame him for this. It's like Dr. Manhattan or Q from Star Trek. When there's no where left to go, an eternity of boredom begins to set in. An existential crisis. The trick is finding some way to pass the time. His method is relatively benign than say, Zeno from Dragon Ball Super (although that worked itself out in the end). And he's pretty even tempered, only targeting those that come after him, and even sparing some repentant pawns or those that didn't have a say in the matter, like the roaches.

Group Leader
@s0che ive had the tl done for a few months and mostly cleaned/redrawn, but there are 2 pages that have annoying panels to redraw... and im lazy. ill get a chapter out this week and then catch up after ch14 of this

Fed-Kun's army
Rly I am confused now .. from Mc his classmates are all bad people??? Can someone give me spoiler about that and seal and carol and ryouka???

I have read all chapters from the manga and I am rly confused ... who is bad who is good why Mc why pls help

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller best to not read this for a while so a few chapters come out or read the light novel or you're gonna have to reread the series every time a new chapter comes out lol. I've put a few series on hold because I could never remember the damn stories. Some series are just far more memorable than others.

@Meybi
I'm sorry, I hear is "waaaaaaaahhhhhh". You just want something to cry about, huh?

Puberty is rough, we get it. You're an angsty edgelord, it'll pass. Still, it's not a spoiler. At all. "Speculation with examples"? What examples? Just because he made a vague response about something and mentioned the word spoiler still doesn't make it one. Pretty sure you're just making shit up because you're too insecure to admit being wrong.

Go ahead. Tell me in tags what was spoiled. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread