My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What is Mokomoko-san's trump car…

@Meybi Because you know me how? Furthermore, that means very little coming from someone who needs to call others names in every post.

@Happily_Grim When somebody is being blatantly idiotic ill call you an idiot. Im disappointing in another human being for that fact that they cannot think nor read properly and just get outraged for sombody else, I don't need to know you to be disappointed in you, frankly you are pathetic. Think before you get outraged next time :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Meybi are you dumb are you delusion, what the fuck are you ?. One thing for sure is that you are a RE tard

Oh, nice strawman and evasion. Maybe when you can write a coherent sentence I'll consider what you say to have any sort of relevance -- particularly with regard to reading comprehension.
It's cute that you use smiley's and try to seem above it all by talking about outrage after throwing your temper tantrums.

Still waiting for those examples of what was spoiled.

Oh and I'll certainly try to think more before speaking, though. Perhaps you can try thinking. At all. It'd be a marked improvement.

Know what? I'm just gonna stop now. I feel like I'm picking on the retarded kid.

Dex-chan lover
Back when she was introduced, wasn't Lain's whole thing "oh look at me I'm so impossibly immortal it could even be called a curse"? If her real power is just making duplicate bodies, then she's actively doing it herself and that's hardly a curse at all. I guess it's possible she was just lying to her own subordinates about her power, though.

TL giving a reference to novel chapters is greatly appreciated! I wish everyone did this.

oh boy keybroad rawiors everywhere. i'm scared.

Contributor
@zairx Oh..just now i see that you're you and delle is the name of your group ..my bad xD Those redraws sounds like hassle. Thanks a lot for using your time to make us readers happy.

Double-page supporter
@Apav In the first few chapter he explains that it's his power from earth. He never got a power in this world. They also verified that with the sentient robot that stated that he was too dangerous to go back to the robots home world. Remember, people granted Sage powers lose their powers upon returning, that was explained when he kill the two guys by the bus and sent the third guy with the slave collar running into the forest.

Double-page supporter
American girl has the right mindset, and I'm pissed about Lain becoming nerfed, she's my favorite girl so far.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ValidX
Your comment is a violation of Rule 5.1, Be Civil. Please consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
Its fun because that vampire didnt even directly confronted him and already decided that he wouldnt be able to kill her... just to die the next moment. Retard LOL

Also it looks like he was already under surveillance in our world. Well, thats interesting. Its also interesting to know that the "first seal" was opened in order to protect our girl's boobs when he already decided that dying was fine xD

Holy shit, his power is too OP but it is actually sealed? WTF. SO OP MAN

I like it.

Double-page supporter
i was worried they'd tone down his OP like most mangas but nope. fucking crank it to 100% im loving this

When the hell did i miss this last part ? when the heck did the mc met those classmates in the campsite ? since they know of his power

Dex-chan lover
When the hell did i miss this last part ? when the heck did the mc met those classmates in the campsite ? since they know of his power
You didn't miss anything, they've been spying on him since before this series started because he always had this power. That's what this is implying here; they were placed in his school to keep an eye on him because the government(s) in their original world were fully aware there was a person wandering around in Japan who could kill people by thinking it, and probably knew about the detecting attempts on his life thing too. Thus observing, not assassinating.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bitch face died aw...... good riddance. One dead bitch, 99 more to go XD

How can they be exact copies of her if they disapear instead of regenerating.
If that's the case, it means she can do the same and just disappear if she wanted to.
in any case, I think it would be easier to ask to kill her regeneration ability.

Apparently his seals are not as important as boobs I guess. Hopefully he doesn't release any more seals for the sake of the world lol.

Users who are viewing this thread