My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What is Mokomoko-san's trump car…

Aggregator gang
So he's god, well why not. Hell he may be underpowered for an isekai these days. Lets see. him turn into a hotspring

Aggregator gang
not just some death god, but death itself. The system, concept, or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
so he sealed himself.. but can also undo it anytime he wants so that he can't just kill anyone by accident.. that's kinda good but still OP as hell.

"A being that controls the death of all living things"

more like

"A being that controls the death of everything"

since he can kill ice, staff, clothing and other inorganic stuff after all.

He's the reaper? or is he the personification of death in and of itself?

however, I don't think Lain-sama would completely die just yet lol

If this manga is a Operating system , MC 's true identify is 100 sure Task Manager

Fed-Kun's army
Grim Reaper wooh! Well, I guess a special type of grim reaper or God of Death since he can kill items and anything that moves like a living thing.

Double-page supporter
I was always confused about why he has "two" agents observing him.. but they left him on the bus to die and joined in with the rest of the class... Did they think he'd die on teh bus ? job done ? But the Carrol girl seems to be excited hes still alive. Even if shes potential yandere, doesnt explain why they left him behind and playing classmates.. so I dont know whats really going on here. Obviously not watching him anymore, and they only noticed "now" hes still alive ?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what so hes a Shinigami (The grim reaper for all intents and purpose) I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah so he's a shinigami... that makes sense
@Lajomm Not betraying. It causes killing intent. Also, can he even be killed. If he is a grimm reaper, it probably means he is invincible.

Also, WTF with the 2 girls, it came out of nowhere. If it was a bit better done, we will learn that the japanese girl watched over the MC, and this chapter would have only been about learning that the USA had also a watching team on him. Finally, you were meant to watch over him, but you just went away at the beginning. Great surveillance. In a more logic world, you would not quit him from a sole.
Also wtf you talking about, it's literally chapter 13 and the story has had no reason to show them so far...

Double-page supporter
Ah so he's a shinigami... that makes sense

Also wtf you talking about, it's literally chapter 13 and the story has had no reason to show them so far...
First: nice necro. You quoted a 4 years old reply

Second: I maintain what I said. I like this manga, but introducing that 2 unrelated powers were watching in secret something/somebody in a same page is dumb. Any good storytelling would first introduce that the MC was under surveillance, and then only later would it be revealed that he was under multiple surveillances. (Only exception: if a recurrent character (that you don't know is a spy) blows their cover to fight against spies from another force).

The reason is pretty simple: make you understand that it's bigger than first thought. The thought process should be:
He is under surveillance -> shock, it's a big deal -> he is under multiple surveillances -> shock, it's a bigger deal.
But by putting everything at the same time, you only get:
He is under surveillance -> shock, it's a big deal
(For the reccurent character being a spy, it works because there are 2 different shock: that the MC is under surveillance; and that the character is a spy)

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why some are complaints why some parts aren't explained? They aren't explained YET! Isn't it better for something to remain unanswered till later? Or we need a random expositions everyone chapter? It's like reading Agatha Christie and wanting to know who the killer is after the first chapter! :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread