My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The daughter of a warrior family

Dex-chan lover
Well for all he knows the UR drop might have a passive buff ability or something so

Wish wn would get translated faster, but like most syosetsu wn author take their time and make story soooo long

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 Rainier comes out of his room with a very satisfied look on his face next chapter

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Stop using 「」, you're not even using them in the correct orientation. Quotation marks, italics, bold, literally anything else. In this context, bold or italics would be the correct choice. That, or not even bothering with them in the first place.

@zairx posted:

Also, the font I use, WildWords, doesn't have brackets, thus why I tried these Japanese style brackets (though I do think they are a bit off in size).
To be perfectly honest, I'd prefer if you stopped using Wild Words too.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so does gacha boy just go back to the start/savepoint if he dies without any stones? Or did he need a mother load of stones to live this long

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the hook brackets are really jarring when used in English. It's super easy to read it as "LReturning to our original World1" or something. I guess I kinda understand thinking multi-line quotes look weird, but use them anyway, readers would rather have to spend a second being mildly uncomfortable looking for a closing quotation mark than get hit with stuff that looks outright confusing.
Though this is clearly a case of "you can use quotes just for emphasis in Japanese" anyway, no reason to not use bold.

thank for translate either way tho

Aggregator gang
@Air203776 every time he dies and use an apology stone he goes back and have to do everything from the beginning 'till he gets back to the exact point in time he died before or at least that's what I understood of it here and on the WN.
Anyone knows if someone is still to the wn ? Last chapter I found was vol 4 chp 8.

Users who are viewing this thread