My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The daughter of a warrior family

Dex-chan lover
R16.png

R24.png

R25.png

Adorable, Please Get Married Immediately and live in Eternity :>

@Dadangdut33

I smell sum sweet sweet romance ^-^

@1059212
tbh, it depends on what you're interested in. i dont really care about dbz anymore but i did enjoy it at one point. and beleive me, dbz was much more interesting than this shit when i did read it. and yes i read it not watched it cuz the anime is bullshit for dbz. i dont care if you think this kinda stuff is interesting for u, but srry, i dont like reading some ass manga that basically has the same plot line as like 10 other manga. im just not into this genre, i did like it at one point, but not anymore. if u like this and not dbz, then u just want to see some random shit where the mc is just powerful and op. dbz has at least some character development, and a much better plot line than this. pls dont argue back cuz i rlly dont give a crap about wut u like or not. we all have preferences, and those preferences grow over time and change. u might one day not like this kinda stuff as well. who knows. well have a fun life. hopefully. lmao

@Kakkarot Lmao! What? Even as an isekai subversive parody manga that doesn't take itself seriously it has tons more thought put into the plot and worldbuilding then dbz has had in the decades it's been around. Whether you like it or not that is undeniable. Ypu cant stop me from rebuking your points but if you really don't care then you won't respond anyway.

@1059212
sigh... sure i guess. whatev. im not the guy who would argue back and forth so ill keep it at that. sure then, isekai is so called better than dbz. i rlly dont care about this as it wastes my time, so bye, have a nice life, bla bla bla. :|

Double-page supporter
aww, he's getting a true companion for the first time

Double-page supporter
Yep, this place reeks of evil. I knew it. Purposely designed to kill people.

I was going to tsay UR item would be an Onohole.. but instead.. he got himself a goddess dutch wife for the night... not bad, not bad.

Nice bewbie pillow. Its to the point now I kinda wish it went further ^_~ more intimately lewd. I want it to progress. And she said some nice stuff for it to happen too :D She was cute.

@Velsy The Goddess became a advanced Waifu Pillow and Sex Doll: The Future is now, old man :D

Oh man... Dannourra's reverse harem is gone. I hope they come back later together with that slaved healer from the beginning.😙

That panel her soul leaves the body, who becomes a flesh doll, made me die a tiny bit inside.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is great. Not a bitchy FMC not a idiot MC
he's a motherfucking grim reaper
story is funny while still being interesting and its not a dumpster fire like it could have been so all in all FUCK YEAH IMA READ THIS TILL I DROP!!!!

Supporter
Kind of happy she considers the sins of death on her as well, it shows some real responsibility. Plenty to complain about in the pretty messed up world they're on hut she did accept the power. It's a nice moment. Thanks for translating

Isekai where the mc and fmc is not stupid, BUT EVERYONE IS STUPID? Feels like that one meme 😂

Users who are viewing this thread