My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Saito Rikuto and Hayanose Aoi

Dex-chan lover
Really what's the purpose of all of this exposition if she's going to die anyway, in the same boring way too

Dex-chan lover
So they're sending a sage who can steal powers to fight two people who have no sage powers?
Well that's going to go just like all the rest.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoodFella @Tych
I don't know if there is any changes in the LN but in the WN
She didn't die, but instead was traumatized when she uses her eyes to see Yogiri's fate value and saw that no one can win against (not even Shion) and ran away in fear

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
@supermonkey123 you also got chinese too but usually they got the gamey cheat called system/god and included trans-dimensional travel + everything look pay 2 win for them. No free xp.

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
A just world can't beat death tho, good luck fighting MC

ugggghhhhhhhh hanakawa shows up. truly a garbage character, idk why
authors been keeping him around so damn long and refuses to kill him off so long
go die hanakawa

Contributor
That chapter seemed pretty wasted on dead meat... poor elves are targeted by all these trash 😫

Finally, the third-best-girl appears! She is as far as the english translation of the novel goes the only sage who
1. doesn´t die at the first meeting with Yogiri (Sion doesn´t count since Yogiri was sleeping)
2. is not a arrogant dick who thinks she´s unbeatable like all the other sages,
3. has a cool power that isn´t ridiculous OP,
4. and is so far the only person who tried to go against MC and had the brains to nope out of antagonizing him, resulting in her survival. She gets traumatized, but she is still alive so far.

Users who are viewing this thread