My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Oh no it's the plot armor. Nothing I will do change my fate as he is the main protagonist. When the npc find out they were nothing but background character.

Wait... so? If he wanted everything to die, he could do that? I just remembered that he can "kill" non living things too.

So basically he's a being that can end the existence of everything with 1 word on a whim.

You know his character to me is a good character with his ability because he is basically lifeless and is a shell as the sage and the lab person(I think he said it) at chapter A omega said so I would expect him not to have much personaility and the fact that he was isolated makes his personality more sense. This is my opnion and tell me if im wrong

Double-page supporter
You can say he is the end of all thing or embodiment of death but neither of those is actually him but just human language attempted it best to describe him.

If we try to describe his power, it's somewhat like omni-negation where he can deny the state of existing of everything he wants including concepts.

However, his power is far more than omni-negation because it works instantaneously, it violates causality (hence time ability and causal abilities are worthless against it), lastly, he is the one who defines what is the definition of existing and what is the definition of cease from existing so that his power could work.

In short, his power is beyond the logic of humanity and requires a transcending understanding of duality (such as existing and non-existing/ light and darkness/ nothing and something) to grasp it. It is sort of omnipotent because omnipotent is contradicting itself and is a paradox yet even when it is contradicting itself it is absolutely logical for contradicting itself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to MC's mother figure, the woman we seen a few chapters back, he has human values and morality. So he doesn't just kill and take anything he wants.

She's da true mvp.

Dex-chan lover
"I'VE TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER" the anime xD

I love how it's plot armor vs the other world. Lmao. It becomes the story of "how not to die" for others. It's not even takato's story anymore.

I wonder which was first, this or I was caught in a hero summoning but the world was at peace, because he basically has the same power as Shallow Vernal, he just doesn't seem to realise it

Double-page supporter
Nothing like a qiuck feel to re-energize the fighting spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread