My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - The Strongest Melee Fighter

If he only use problem solving to check on Takatou's stat, as long as he didn't intentionally search method to "kill him", I think he would be alright.

Similar to how it is okay to transport Takatou. Well, IF, Takatou found out what he did and somehow want to kill him, then he doomed.

Dex-chan lover
Takatou's killing skill is automatic when it is to protect him, though. It is how he did not get an extra power.
If he knows you are trying to kill him or harm someone under his protection, he can kill you to pieces if he can't talk you down. If he does not, you won't get a warning.

I wonder what the robot girl will do when she meets him, though. Will she remember that he wasn't one of those that left her behind?
Will he even try to convince her to not kill anyone else? He was taught not to kill for no reason, but he is an incarnation of the concept of death itself apparently.

Thanks for the chapter.
I hope dragon girl doesn't end up dead after all this buildup lmao
That one that was used as a test for the tower?
I thought she was killed already, by someone else (ironically)? Or do you think she could have survived?

Dex-chan lover
I love my psychotic walking subspace super computer dragon android wife

Problem solving isnt gonna get that dude far takatou operates outside of any laws.
No matter what plan he comes up with he will just retaliate with instant death.

Last edited:
Contributor
Takatou's killing skill is automatic when it is to protect him, though. It is how he did not get an extra power.
If he knows you are trying to kill him or harm someone under his protection, he can kill you to pieces if he can't talk you down. If he does not, you won't get a warning.

I wonder what the robot girl will do when she meets him, though. Will she remember that he wasn't one of those that left her behind?
Will he even try to convince her to not kill anyone else? He was taught not to kill for no reason, but he is an incarnation of the concept of death itself apparently.

That one that was used as a test for the tower?
I thought she was killed already, by someone else (ironically)? Or do you think she could have survived?
It wasn't exactly explained why he didn't get an extra power, it might be because he is a higher being than the one that gave the powers to the class.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't exactly explained why he didn't get an extra power, it might be because he is a higher being than the one that gave the powers to the class.
But it literally was? The power he would have got would have been forcing him to be a servant of the saint so he killed the power. The power also gives the saint a portion of the exp gained by her servants.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Then he want to kill him with an "abnormal mean"?
I just hope he is capable enough to do some "damage" on Takatou, if not bye bye then...
ಠ _ ಠ...

Users who are viewing this thread