My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - The Strongest Melee Fighter

Aggregator gang
Yes, and if the people there were in any way acting rational that would be a possibility.

But it was established that the Sage System makes that mayor guy the exception, and people are pushed to be more easily aggressive and violent. Which is why the two main characters' skills blocked it.

It does not excuse their actions. They did leave at least four people to die, after all, and of them two are the MC duo and the other survivor is hunting them down.

Actually, that gives me a BIG question, that if it was answered in the manga I forgot:
Two of the girls in class clearly know Takatou's power. And in fact, they seem to know his full power, or have a close idea of it (they are using their phones to check on his seals, after all).
Why the fuck would they leave him behind?

Also, I'm still amused by his fake power's unintentional meanings.
"I thought you could only kill bugs!"
"No, I can kill weak insects," he answers, pointing over his shoulder to the dead dragon behind him.
Well... it's been a looooong time since I read it, so I'm not completely sure. But wasn't there a guy in the class with some sort of leadership skill that forced everyone in the class to abandon the ones without skills by giving them an order? So even the ones who knew about Takatou where forced to abandon him.

Dex-chan lover
Well... it's been a looooong time since I read it, so I'm not completely sure. But wasn't there a guy in the class with some sort of leadership skill that forced everyone in the class to abandon the ones without skills by giving them an order? So even the ones who knew about Takatou where forced to abandon him.
Ah, Tazaki, with the skill "The General". What it does was not shown on chapter 1, but he did bend the door so I thought it gave him superstrength, but re-reading it he was just saying "even at level 1 I can do this, while you guys are normal people".
I tried to look for a wiki to look more into him, an explanation of his skill or something to see if it may have really been the cause, but it seems like he is too minor to have a page.
There was someone who could brainwash weaker people, but he was killed by Takatou pretty early.

Dex-chan lover
In the beginning i thought takatou was gonna get his abilities after transporting to the other world and did not expect takatou to be some kind of incarnation of the end of all existence in the form of a japanese boy with an uknown origin

Aggregator gang
As someone who is caught up to the light novels I just gotta say.

I am hype for the parts that happen after this Sage Sion arc.

Like this arc was good, and when he finally"fights" (I say fight but it was just a one sided bullying) Sion it was so satisfying!

But the thing that will happen later on are where it's at!

Dex-chan lover
good luck trying to kill the dude who says i decide what "death" is. and this Sion bitch what's with that personality so annoying. bitch's too scared to face takatou.

Last edited:
For people who want spoiler and too lazy to read the novel:

He tries out a few things and come to a conclusion:
If any action taken would result in harm to Takutou, his ability will stop that action from taking place (even if the immediate action itself is harmless)

He also observed that while Takatou is apathetic to most, he cares a lot for people he accept into his circle.

So Ootori setup David to be on a fragile cliff that's about to break, luring Takatou over so Takatou would put himself in harm's way to save a friend.

It work, until Takatou release more of his power and KILL GRAVITY to survive the fall.

She barge into a free for all battle to mass murder all the classmates gathered and one of her target decide to summon and blow up a nuke, clearing out most of the area/classmates. Takatou obviously survive via killing the impact/heat/radiation.

She transform into full dragon to recover, and summon minions to search and kill anyone who survive.

They found Takatou's group, and obviously all drop ded.
As she tried to send another wave, those drop ded.

The other AIs noticed something was off, and finally noticed it's Takatou (they were made to basically avoid even perceiving him while he's unsealed...the reason is shown in an interlude chapter) and told her ABORT ABORT GIVE UP REVENGE

She refused, tried to attack, ded.

Of note is that ONLY she died, but the other AI decide to put themselves into shutdown now that the personality unit is gone.
Other ai are innocent 😇

Aggregator gang
can anyone tell me at what chapter this is in the novel? kinda tired of waiting... and is TL group droped this?

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well, quite an interesting development. Will be looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you for translating this series, Delle.

Users who are viewing this thread