My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - The Strongest Melee Fighter

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't exactly explained why he didn't get an extra power, it might be because he is a higher being than the one that gave the powers to the class.
It was explained just from hearing the explanation for the girl with him, the Ghost blocked the install because it would do some harmful rewiring of her personality. Takatou probably killed the exe for the same reason, file was sent over, was deemed fine, so the Sage got to live but the exe that would have loaded the Sage programming was killed on loadup.

Nice! I really miss delle's translation but because he/she probably and really wants the author to make more money, he/she stopped their translation of this series. It's really understandable, so I thank thee for their hardwork so far.

Now that the Official English translations are catching up, but usually and always falls behind, this is a rather nice continuation for a scanlation (I have yet to read this ch), even if the translations are bad.

Anyway, thanks and goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who is caught up to the light novels I just gotta say.

I am hype for the parts that happen after this Sage Sion arc.

Like this arc was good, and when he finally"fights" (I say fight but it was just a one sided bullying) Sion it was so satisfying!

But the thing that will happen later on are where it's at!
so what happened to Sion? did she get clapped by the MC? seriously I despise her the most (the second is Android Dragon Girl)

Dex-chan lover
yeah she really has lost it- which sucks because she's pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread