My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - I'll come find you right away

Dex-chan lover
Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best
Thank you so much. Font and proofreading are all I got maybe type everything into grammarly before typesetting

Group Leader
Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best
2 things:
1) typo: you can correct most using grammar app or website, but technically, the only annoying one here was posion->poison
2) font: a good start is anime ace (same guy who made anime ace and manga temple btw)

Dex-chan lover
while the quality isnt the highest, you did a great job of keeping is readable and the grammar wasnt so bad that you couldnt understand. the worst thing about this was the mistranslation of common phrases like murderous intent or killing intent being made to say murderous intention. its not a big deal and avid readers will know what it means but its just something to proofread next time. overall great job and thank you for bring this back to us

Dex-chan lover
Foolish assassins have just turned one passive instant death skill into active skill.
You can't run away from death. Not forever, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I suggest pushing your translations with the original text through ChatGPT. It's a good tool and you can tell it to point out any issues it finds, allowing you to change whatever you feel is needed.

Dex-chan lover
I trained my brain on a machine translated novel for 1400 chapters. So it is able to autocorrect pretty much anything that is at least partially coherent, I was unable to finish the machine translated novel because it crossed a line where I lost all understanding what was going on, and my head was starting to feel like it was being split open.
With this translation I didn't even detect an issue, but I always found the best way to check the translation is have a person with that as their native language read it aloud. When reading aloud the brain is unable to auto-correct, and it is even useful for many other grammar checks. Spell checking isn't as easy with this method, but it is easier to notice than when not reading aloud.
my mind just auto corrects the mistakes, so i don't really mind the worse quality. thanks for the translation.
Seems we all read badly translated trash before. I remember series that only had shit translations but you had to force yourself to read them if you wanted to continue the series. Those days have trained us well to read, but boi, are we bad at actually picking up mistakes as the trade off.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :hearts::salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I trained my brain on a machine translated novel for 1400 chapters. So it is able to autocorrect pretty much anything that is at least partially coherent, I was unable to finish the machine translated novel because it crossed a line where I lost all understanding what was going on, and my head was starting to feel like it was being split open.
With this translation I didn't even detect an issue, but I always found the best way to check the translation is have a person with that as their native language read it aloud. When reading aloud the brain is unable to auto-correct, and it is even useful for many other grammar checks. Spell checking isn't as easy with this method, but it is easier to notice than when not reading aloud.
Your auto skill is a very good skill needed for no nut november warriors.

Fed-Kun's army
Make actual complete sentences, with a beginning and more importantly, an end. Most of the sentences in this chapter simply don't have an end.

Users who are viewing this thread