My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - I'll come find you right away

Dex-chan lover
my mind just auto corrects the mistakes, so i don't really mind the worse quality. thanks for the translation.
I think my brain managed the same once I tried to google translate Martial Peak.
Finished the entire thing and read it a second time. It was a pretty interesting story.

Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best
would you ever want someone to read through it and correct it post-script wise? no promises that i could, but if i feel bored someday i might consider it if my focus drifts

Double-page supporter
It's readable and it's not ten chapters ahead. I'm happy with this

Double-page supporter
nice tl, even thought a big portion of the text is dyslexic

Dex-chan lover
Finally, someone who respects proper civilized reading flow!
Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best
some proofreading and a diff font would be fine for now.

Dex-chan lover
While they are trying to do this to kill him, I'm suspecting that they are going to regret it when he learns to track intent to kill through proxies. It's also interesting that his auto ability will disable bombs and landmines but kill the user of a gun instead of destroying the gun. I wonder if the robot he replicated is related to a certain other robot girl with a vendetta.

While they are trying to do this to kill him, I'm suspecting that they are going to regret it when he learns to track intent to kill through proxies. It's also interesting that his auto ability will disable bombs and landmines but kill the user of a gun instead of destroying the gun. I wonder if the robot he replicated is related to a certain other robot girl with a vendetta.
He tends to go for the most optimal solution. If someone is using a gun to kill him, it's much easier for him to trace the source of "mortal danger" to the gun wielder. For bombs and traps however, the person who set up the trap is not present in the moment, which means the source of danger may not actually directly link back to them.

This chapter also makes it clear that takatou is not all seeing, he was not able to trace the snipers to the source yet. It seems he can only measure the danger someone is causing and the target of the said danger, that's how he's historically been able to track down the actual masterminds.

Dex-chan lover
I trained my brain on a machine translated novel for 1400 chapters.
I haven't trained myself to this extent but I get you. The text has to be entirely incomprehensible for it to make me stop reading.

Just 2 pages in and I stopped reading. What an absolute dogshit "translation."
I refuse to read it; I'd rather it never gets translated than read this 3rd world MTL garbage.
Not only did you not take the comments and feedback from the first 50 comments, you uploaded 3 more chapters (and skipped 2 in the middle for some reason) instead of reuploading this one with corrections.

The only "people" who consider MTL to be passable are those with tenuous grasp of the English language, mainly ESLs; except English is my 4th language and I cannot fucking tolerate mistakes and bastardization of good content like this.

Dex-chan lover
Well you're already aware your english's garbage so here's a tip: Write the translation on Word or something, run the spellchecker to catch the most egregious mistakes, then give it a quick check to catch anything else. Copy/paste the dialogue to Photoshop or whatever you use. Now give it a second look. The different medium will help reset your brain so you might notice things that slipped the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he supposed to be able to kill them even if he knows nothing about them and has never seen them? Didn't he kill the researchers that were looking at him through cameras on the screen while trying to leave the underground facility to see his teacher who was kidnapped by another lab?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he supposed to be able to kill them even if he knows nothing about them and has never seen them? Didn't he kill the researchers that were looking at him through cameras on the screen while trying to leave the underground facility to see his teacher who was kidnapped by another lab?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's only killed people who try to directly target/stop him, rather than those giving orders to subordinates

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's only killed people who try to directly target/stop him, rather than those giving orders to subordinates
Well you have to consider that they said that he broke just the first level of the seal he put on himself so maybe when he removes the other levels he will be able to do so.
he can kill even concepts like time and space, like he actually killed time to avoid his death.

Dex-chan lover
damn dude's practically immortal huh? And another villain made a dumb mistake of targeting his waifu.

Supporter
Try to kill Takatou and you'll die.

Try to kill his friends and the process is just a lot slower.

Users who are viewing this thread