My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - I'll come find you right away

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your chapter and effort, the rest said just give it a once over, or baring that, quick feedback in comments/discord for corrections and learning may result in a few encouraging will give honest help over time:)
and.... yeah, thanks for filling in a missing gap the other group skipped over.

Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best
Thanks so much for translating it. Honestly, probably just a beta reader or a once over to check the grammar of everything would fix it. I kinda just unconsciously read it so it made sense and didn’t even really realize the problems with the grammar until I was a couple of pages in.

Dex-chan lover
Btw if you guys have any suggestion to improve this please feel free to suggest also ik its not that good I tried my best

When you have smaller scan, rather than just changing the size, you could try to use AI to upscale the picture. There is waifu2x-cafe for example, it's free and I used it to upscale some Magic cards, or just some pictures that I wanted to have in a bigger size. As long as the quality of the raws is good, the result should be good as well or at least better than what you obtain when just changing the size of a picture. That way, the picture shouldn't be blurry.

There's also Stable Diffusion I guess, but it is a bit harder to use.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I trained my brain on a machine translated novel for 1400 chapters. So it is able to autocorrect pretty much anything that is at least partially coherent, I was unable to finish the machine translated novel because it crossed a line where I lost all understanding what was going on, and my head was starting to feel like it was being split open.
With this translation I didn't even detect an issue, but I always found the best way to check the translation is have a person with that as their native language read it aloud. When reading aloud the brain is unable to auto-correct, and it is even useful for many other grammar checks. Spell checking isn't as easy with this method, but it is easier to notice than when not reading aloud.
btw the machine translated novel was: Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World
I was reading it on lnmtl up until I had that issue. I haven't cared to read mtl novels since then, at least with manga the images help.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Page 8's quality is terrible. Did you take it from a different set of raws?
Also, please put your translation through a spellchecker. There are lots of missing or repeating words + typos.

Dex-chan lover
Few grammatical errors here and there, weird flow, but overall, I can at least understand what is going on.Could be useful for you to have an editor who knows english. I'm sure there's a few jobless English major out there who would be willing to help for a coffee.

I trained my brain on a machine translated novel for 1400 chapters. So it is able to autocorrect pretty much anything that is at least partially coherent, I was unable to finish the machine translated novel because it crossed a line where I lost all understanding what was going on, and my head was starting to feel like it was being split open.
With this translation I didn't even detect an issue, but I always found the best way to check the translation is have a person with that as their native language read it aloud. When reading aloud the brain is unable to auto-correct, and it is even useful for many other grammar checks. Spell checking isn't as easy with this method, but it is easier to notice than when not reading aloud.
What a beast

Users who are viewing this thread