My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
That guy wasn't prepared to immediately be told no and now he's not prepared to immediately be told yes.

poor poor ji-ho
his love confession is forgotten or was dan-i not considered ji-ho's love confession as confession in first place?
poor you my child

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo I believe he's talking about Lee Ru-Da, when they were on the staircase. Though I could be wrong, but that seems to be what he's alluding to.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you going to hurt your senior?"

..... Were you trying to be forceful on a girl who just rejected you? He has the sense of a starched shirt.

I cant take it anymore. I've read spoilers. And oh boy, I sure didnt expect that. 😱😱😱

If anyone is curious about what love confession he was talking about.

SPOILER from the novel!!!
He was talking about his confession to Dan-I in middle school. He was and is still in love with her. The whole scene was actually quite hilarious and I felt really bad for him to get rejected like that 😭

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I remember how we once beat up a senior for using the picture of one of our classmates to make a meme calling her ugly.

Yea she was not the prettiest, she had acne and was a bit chubby...but she was like the motherly figure of our class and everybody loved her, most of us have also been together in the same school all our lives (her included) so we were all as close as brothers and sisters.

We joke and make fun of each other all the time...but that event pissed not only our whole class off, but people from every section of our grade went and fucking massacred the boy! (The school couldn't expel an entire grade either. Plus, the main girl, for whom we did it, she was not in on the situation. She knew about the meme, but she didn't do anything and we didn't tell her we were going to do something either. Plus, she's a model student all the teachers love. They're obviously gonna do nothing to her.)

oh my god... jiho (or one of the other guys) must’ve gotten “rejected” by her preemptively (like asking her her type and her saying the complete opposite of them), that’s why he was so sure of the “dani won’t date you because of your hair” thing he said to ruda.

Dex-chan lover
@rockiNangeL Wait, the white colored hair guy? He's in love with her!? Did she reject him knowing that or was it a misunderstanding?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Supporter
I hope she doesn't end up with silver hair, black hair has a lot more chemistry with MC.

Users who are viewing this thread