My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 80

Thanks.
(Is there some pronoun confusion here or is it me?)

Bruh how does she still think he is a girl sigh. Get this stupid drama out of here and get the real bois in here.

Haha Dan-i is such a dumb, but thats her charm LOL

By the way, i think this is my first time trying to move with a new ship/ couple.

it's hard cause i love Chunyoung so much, and then... yeah because i love Chunyoung so much so i just want him to be happy, even if it is not with Dan-i :") And i'll try to like Jiho x Dan-i ship too, they're seems cute. Lets just be happy to everyone in this story 💗

Does anyone know when Dan-i will finally find out that Ru-da is a dude? This misunderstanding is going on for way longer than I thought it would lol

Dan-I pls realize Ruda isnt a girlllll
Thanks for the update >w<

I bet Dan-I's response is going to be "eh? No way~" while laughing in his face about it.

Thanks for the update!

I like the detail of their eyeliners cuz Dani said they havent washed their faces yet and theyre making her do it first.

Dex-chan lover
Lol Dan-I's face looking at those text msgs 😂
Thanks for the update ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the update!!!
this misunderstandinggggg!!! i feel like the only way this is gonna end is like if she ends up walking in on him in the middle of changing like a goddamn cliche manga and drama stg 😭

I mean it's one thing to think Ru-da is a girl, but like since she'd very clearly be the yuri route for the king squad she could just as easily be the yuri route for Ru-da

@littlerice A while.

The fact that there's a specific look in Jiho's eyes for whenever Dani pushes him away/he's wading about hopelessly in his unrequited love for her lmao. His eyes just go completely dead. Btw, for anyone who doesn't get the joke, asking someone to have ramen in your room is the Korean equivalent of Netflix and chill which is why Dani was like "wtf is she drunk?"

I am now convinced, after Dan-I diapered last year and then came back she became an FL of her own story. Think of it suddenly in a new class with all new characters and she is the only girl with a memorable presence and semi-unique appearance, with the only other one being a former heavenly king that has a boyfriend. Plus her back story of being isekai-ed and being heavily involved with another FL and her heavenly kings. Plus being this level of dense about peoples feelings for you seems to be a mandatory trait for FLs.

Users who are viewing this thread