My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 84

Aggregator gang
As much as I've missed this, the angst is giving me heart burn. I hope this won't drag on for too long

Thanks for the update~
I have a hunch, but it seems that the rumour is not about the anti-cafe, but worse than that
Cheer up Dan-I!!
BTW, can I have Yeodon Oppa? Dan-I can have Jiho or Chunyoong, but Yeodan Oppa is mine, kay?😁

I've read all this chapters in like 3 days. I am in love and very confused by this series.

Thank you for the chapter! And what rumour are they talking about? It would be too easy if it were the anti-cafe.

Dex-chan lover
Gee I wonder what this rumor is? Could it be the thing I worried about last night where someone had a website dissing my bestfriend with a nickname that literally screams my name? No that can't be it, I'm sure something else. High density gaming going strong.

Y’All this is what differentiates fake and real friend, they came out only when sh*t happened.

Dex-chan lover
@GrishaQ
Why do people dislike Lee Ru da? The guy is a ball of sunshine
Well because he was kind of nasty to blue ML.
And people who read the novel already know what is he goal and what he is going to do in the futur, that why.
More precison
I didn't read all the novel so I didn't know how Ru da end of the story.
But his goal is obviously becoming MC boyfriend.
For that, his plan is to isolate her, he want her loose her friends, reputation, everything so she can only see him.
He isn't responsive for this event but he didn't try to help either.
He will calm himself after a confrontation with cute ML (forgot the name XD)

Group Leader
That ponytail is one true friend that everyone need right there, someone who said all of that is one hell of a decent human being who know what right and what wrong. She's someone who know the consequences of speaking without thinking and that's one of the best quality for someone to have ❤️

Wow Ruda, you're so cool even your said crush is currently is a hot topic by probably a malicious rumor and that rumor itself is slandering your crush. Bravo.

Keep your nice dream of having your crush for yourself by having Dan-I lose her friends and her name tainted.

Ooh reading the spoilers...
makes me annoyed at Ruda.

Hope this doesn't cause drama between Dani and her Yeoryong.

Thanks for the chapter.

Love the Moe of Dan-i and Yeoryong but man I think the rumours must be her being with the Four King or maybe the anti-cafe...

Users who are viewing this thread