My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

*Ji-ho teleports behind her lmao

Dan-i may look ordinary but she’s always had a cool personality.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe it, Dani actually developed as a character, she cut the bullshit and self pitying that she was running for 30+ chapters. I didn’t think I would actually enjoy reading Insos Law again. 10/10 chapter

It's sad truth that there are mentally sick ppl like this girl in real life. Ppl who pretend to be hero at broad daylight with hidden ulterior motive but still try their best to look innocent.

@Sarah2013
He was there the whole time, he had the bodyguard's phone the whole time, that ding sound the two face bitch heard, in ch 94 at the end, was his phone, but it was not really the bodyguard, but the white haired dude behind the door.
Cause how else was he able to appear before them in that instant, unless the guy was there already? Ya-know

Ta-da !!!!

And tx for the translation 😍😍 it's really nice to have a few chapters going out one after another with only 2 or 4 days apart

Fed-Kun's army
Gimme that stereotypical over-the-top retaliation. Make her transfer, ruin her socially, I don’t care! Just get her out of this series

Users who are viewing this thread