My Life as an Internet Novel

I don't hate this, and as someone who's been with this ever since the first few chapters it's odd I've decided to drop it now of all times. It's pretty good overall, I just got tired of the encounters between the MC and male leads. It's the same thing over and over again, at some point I didn't even know why I read it. I enjoyed the slice-of-life aspects, as well as the drama but I can't bare reading this anymore.

I feel for the longest time, I loved to see the psychological viewing on this. She seemed different than most main-characters she was self-aware for once. But I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this cover...
Now this gets me thinking, I wonder if they're going to change the ending? "Who Made Me a Princess" started changing its plot, even though it's a well known title, so maybe that's in the cards for this series too...or maybe the author wants to torture us, who knows? 😆

@catbot158
i hope it does change TT, ive been rooting for him since the start. I love white haired guy but blue haired guy is forever my favourite

Umm well this was a great hidden gem... I've been very confused about who might be the ML. I can't get myself to even choose one!! But then I noticed the cover after the binge read 😭

@CATBOT158 Who Made Me a Princess started changing its plot? Can you let me know where I can find out about the original plot or tell me personally if it's not a bother?
Also Idk, because I heard Inso's law has over (or is) 15 volumes and with the careful planning that the author seems to have on all psychological (and other) aspects of this story I don't think the author would change who Ham Dan-I ends up with

@catbot158 @LastGlance I can't speak for WMMAP
but Inso's Law has a definite structure to its narrative and the manhwa's been following the novel's events beat for beat. It's a 15 volume long slow burn (maybe 16 if you include the side stories) and according to the author's blog, they ended the novel the way they'd envisioned.

I hope as the story progresses and people get a better read on the characters and the story's themes, that they'll understand why the male lead is who it is. His character arc shares some common threads with Dani's development relating to the overarching themes of the story.

I personally ship Ban Yeoryeong and Eunhyung <<<333 heheh wht do you guys think? ;))

While the subversion of the trope was successful, I can't help but feel it undermines the foundation of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread