My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 15

It is quite clearly not an, It would be

Let's make a hire.

Unless we speak different languages of course, which in that case I still don't think it's correct.

An is used if the first sound coming out of it is a vowel.
A is used if the first sound coming out is a consonant.
Which in our case issss H!
That is a consonant.
Meaning, no you do not say let's make an hire.
It is let's make a hire.
@Karoku

Oh shit my dyslexia kicked in and I didn't realize it was wrong, sorry.
It'd be Let's make a heir

god i'm an idiot
sorry @Karoku

Now is official. This is a spin off of Shreck: the donkey and the dragon.

@Sakisai
it was a journey reading your comments. i think i lost several thousand brain cells.
there might be a misunderstanding here, i think it depends on how you pronounce "heir." i personally pronounce it "air" with a silent h, so for me "an heir" would be correct. i was wholly confused but puzzled out that you pronounce it "hare," correct?

in this case, both you and previous commenter were correct.

I thought that magician guy died 😒
Look like Stephan is also an idiot *sigh* How is he going to win against a dragon ? 🙄

i'm sorry but the memes are the only thing keeping me reading this 😳 that last panel,,,, i almost died
thanks for the translations!

I second everyone's confusion, how the heck is sore loser what's his name going to take on a great and mighty dragon?

Oh gosh the memes at the end of these chapters SEND MEEE!! 🤣🤣🤣 Thank you for all your hard work! I really appreciate you all❤

Wait, wasn't the guard entirely remplaced by magic space marines from Greed ? How this guy was able to shut them all down?

Users who are viewing this thread