My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 16

Ah, yes the dragon simp kingdom, wonderful. Now we have more people that appreciates dragons, no matter how old they are.

Dex-chan lover
so this old dude is a super dragon fanboy yet he threatens to murder the dragon king's wife? i hope the old man gets put in the dungeon or beaten or something later on.

I normally am not one go point stupid stuff in isekai manga because you can't expect every single one of them to be detailed in politics(and honestly speaking i don't really understand politics) but but but
That freaking bald marquis wth man
Like really really wth
First of all "that vixen" is the FREAKING QUEEN
and also like the whole reason your esteemed lord greed is your king now
Greed decided to take over kingdom because of eliana and after everything settles in "that vixen" will be the FIRST FREAKING RANKING LADY in your weird and chock full of nonsense kingdom
Why go and try to make your relationship go sour for no solid reason???? I would understand he had a daughter and stuff that would at least make him a very cliche villain
But this person is supposed to be a NOBLE
And as far as i know nobles get educated on these topics ???
We are supposed come to like him at some point and he will probably reluctantly recognize eliana at some point too but boy

I-i just can't man
I can overlook many many plot holes and flat no personality characters, heck i'm even okay with all these brain dead villains and stuff but that marquis pisses me of too much for some unknown reason?? I endured elianas brain dead father even though i was hella confused about his behavior towards eliana.(which i stilk wonder like why the hell hate her? Was she illegimate or something ? Like she was the perfect noble daughter yet you still spoil that brat of a kid wth dude?)
The marquis is the pandora to my box of "hate towards shallow as hell personalities of characters"
Ranting feels nice
Also translators are doing real great job out there bless you guys for all your hardwork

Dex-chan lover
lol DRAQLO. Some of my favorite clothes are from UNIQLO so I'd be down to shop there!

Dex-chan lover
You can tell how bored Greed used to be before the missus appeared. A dragon has no business running a human kingdom or swinging a hoe around in the fields, but there he is.

Im still waiting for the romance to start. The drama is good but I wanna see some fluff.

That whole kingdom has one brain cell and the dryad has it 🤣😂🤣😂

I don't get it🤣🤣 why did they not tell greed and eliana bout the rebels. I get that jill and chris care about their well being and didn't want to put extra stress on them but their jobs as King and Queen is to govern a friggin country. Dealing with rebels comes with that responsibility🙄
And I'm so annoyed of the marquis talking shit to eliana. I get dat he's devoted to greed and shit but gosh it's so dumb

1: She really isn't aware of her status of a queen, to let a marquis smack and threaten her 🤦🏾‍♀️
2: Maria and her husband are so precious ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 : No, seriously, what the fuck direction is this manga even going in? A handful of chapters ago we mass slaughtered a castle's worth of suicidal dumb bastards and dragged away a shrieking plot coupon now we're name dropping modern day clothing stores.

Page 13: And doing slapstick with a perverted old man with a degenerate haircut....

Dex-chan lover
UNIQLO! Like in Disney Springs fka Downtown Disney

On time I saw a giant 30ft tall Chopper there.

Users who are viewing this thread