My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia
first of all thank you for this
and
I hope she goes chururira chururira da da da on all of the kingdom(sorry kinda my earworm right now).
I can't wait to see that took over the kingdom bit hehehe hahahaha nyahahahaha!!!

Supporter
@Cumhail first thing i did was go to the NU page,
only 2 chapters so far, and chapter 2 is basically just the end of chapter 1 of the manga but from the Dragon's perceptive, his name is Greed btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez let's see how this dragon handles the situation after he listens to her end of the story

jak

Contributor
Little sister smiled. I hope she gets karma'd hard.

Alt

Please take over the World with the Dragon and burn the Kingdom

Who else saw that first page and thought Lefy(from Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?)

Dex-chan lover
@Cumhail :
The prince accepted the the fiance switch to get the duke to owe him a favor, assuming that since the first daughter was fit to be queen the other would also be, as a sane duke would never make the request otherwise, and regrets it quickly. I think he was also expecting the duke to do something to preserve the Main Characters honor, since the switch was the duke's request, as opposed to letting her life be destroyed.
@siscon : They only love the trash daughter, he caved to one daughters tantrum when he has no excuse for not knowing the consequences for the other, as well as how it will effect their families social standing in the long run.
@LayZzz : she will, eventually
Greed (the dragon) will nearly kill her, when he conquers the country.

Users who are viewing this thread