My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
As an engineer, I can't help but think about how she was lucky to survive getting eaten...
Free Fall Velocity + Sizeable Sharp Teeth Danger Region + Rocket Level forces when being spit out + High Chance of being spit right into Lava + Not being grilled on Lava-baked stone...

...and forget it.

Next I'll look for evidence that the 2nd daughter actually suffers the queen training.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Cumhail I attempted to read the raws via machine translation so it might be completely wrong but
from what I could tell the prince regrets his decision almost immediately because the sister isn’t educated to be a queen and interrupts his work and other things stressing him out. Apparently he only chose her because it’s what the Duke wanted and he wanted the duke’s support because he’s competing for the throne with his brother. So even if he regrets it he can’t back out now, and is kind of oh well, while his advisor can only look at him in disappointment. Around chapter 15 or so she goes back to the kingdom as an ambassador of sorts for the dragon and her father thinks she didn’t actually sacrifice herself seeing her alive and tells her not to bring further shame to the family blah blah blah. No one takes her seriously and make her a laughing stock. Her sister with alligator tears asks everyone to forgive her poor insane sister or something. Until the dragon comes and puts everyone in their place. I believe her father in his accusations had angered the dragon and either the dragon or she kills him in return, she’s completely loyal to the dragon and would do anything he asks of her. The sister then tries to get the dragon to chose her over her sister. Elaina tries to talk reason to her and the sister blows up saying that it doesn’t matter if she has the prince if she has an even higher position with the dragon. The dragon begins strangling her and Elaina gets him to spare her even though she hates her answering because she’s still her sister.
and that’s all my fried brain could handle.

Fed-Kun's army
Corrupt. Corrupt. Corrupt. That house is corrupt down to it's core.

Dex-chan lover
@TamaSaga :
healing magic exists, I think she actually is mortally wounded, and Greed does some "things" to save her life

Dex-chan lover
I already want blood spilled, It's impressive how they managed to compress what would normally be several chapters worth of terrible decision making and douchebaggery into a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping the mother would at least say something but she was basically a non factor.

Dex-chan lover
@meong : for nobles there are worse fates then death... one of which is what the MC was jumping to escape from...

They deserve much worse then that life they "doomed" the MC to.
Though I think the prince would likely have demanded a switch back in short order had she not jumped, since he soon learns how bad the little sister is

Fed-Kun's army
This is the girl version of edgelording, and I kind of like that idea.

Aggregator gang
lucky for her dragons don't share the same inability to spit out solids that many snakes possess (since they swallow prey whole they evolved that way so it's easier to eat, they have no hands after all, and so that half dead prey can't make a desperate last moment escape)...honestly, given what we've seen that looks like it might well have been one of the first bits of good luck she had in life...

That's some real shit. I'm excited to see the dragon take over the kingdom. Fucking spoiled little shit sister who didn't do shit her whole life and just cried to get what she wanted.

I remember the name Greed from another manga about a hero who falls in love w/ a maid. In addition to his name, he was also the female mc's sole love interest. Just pointing out a bit of similarity btwn the two titles.

Dex-chan lover
She better become a real person and destroy that "family" of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread