My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She got so lucky. To grew up in that kind of shitty family, but now she did everything "right" and they now have no right to complain about anything. She is FREE!

But really. Listening to your spoiled little rotten princess and being glad, that the daughter everyone is taking shit about, because your decision caused it, is willing to do suicide in a manner benefiting your house...father of the year. I hope that guys house will burn. Did that little bitch smile because of her sisters demise? I hope the prince is a halfway decent person and will discard her soon. This way that family will fall hard.

Dex-chan lover
...AMAZING.

I love everything about this dragon's introduction and first impression of our female lead. It is such a breath of fresh air to balance out the depressing neglect of the lead's intro. Spoilerish title aside, I think this has great potential.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, Aren't Y'all like, overthinking this a tad bit too much? I think so far there isn't any revenge or justice for injustice to be done and if so, it would be incredibly petty and shallow.

Omg fucking trashhhhhhhhhhhhh REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Youre so damn lucky you bunch of fuckers are fictional REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Well, this sure made me want to see the "Unbelievably, Took Over the Kingdom" part.
Also, the name of this manga is incredibly long and shitty, and for that I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE JAPANESE!

@zazakmazak
well she was basically tossed aside. She was raised for one goal, and nothing else. That goal was crushed and the father didn't care for her after she became useless. the father let her become a sacrifice, he didn't even try to stop her. She felt unloved and basically betrayed. not only that. There was rumors spread about her basically being a slut. She was harassed by people because of it.I think the sister did it. we'll have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
> I was Told to Relinquish My Fiance to My Little Sister
Nice manga right here.

Now let's kick up the despair by 11 and read the WN.

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, haven't read a shoujo in a while. Time to get the hate boner going. Considering the prince looks like a proper bishounen, I wonder if he's being deceived as well or if he's just a jerk.

Also this title is something else 😂

What a spineless father. He might as well just laughed at her face. All those wasted hours spent studying and preparing for a role to benefit his house and in just a few days he replaces her with her younger sister, all because he couldn't discipline the brat.

if she doesn't have her sister, her father and the prince either put to death or banished once the dragon takes over the country I'm going to be pissed, because fuck all 3 of them.

Dex-chan lover
why the heck every time i get a twintail it's gotta have a bitchy bratty sis attitude
nc chapter now i await what deserves the title xD

Users who are viewing this thread