My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I'm already sad wtf
At least it seems like things will get better? I just met the protagonist, eliana, but I already just want her to be happy :c

I've only known Eliana for like five seconds and if anything where to happen to her I would rip the world apart, stone by bloody stone!

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/598572/23
whoa that panel
psycho detected

That was a pretty good start, got me to care for her and established why she would off herself like that.

bro wtf that sucks so much tho,,, imagine wasting your life and literally being raised for a certain position and never having an own identity/childhood for it, oNly for someone to go like "lol im going to take away this position bc i feel like it >:) and its justified" and ur just sorta like,,, "damn"

like,,, that sucks ass i feel so bad for her tf

Aggregator gang
"Dear sister you cant"
That bitch
"you are my pride and joy"
Bro wtf, so your gonna let her kill herself?
a few panels ago you were sad that that other bitch wasn't eating
now you're gonna straight up kill your daughter?

Holy Shit. Like HOURI SHITO!! How can I hate some1 so quickly!!? Its gotta be a gift!

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 nice illustrations.
Page 2 "We have already caught with the raws. Suck it and wait."
me: "Bruh"

Also, thank god the dragon spit first instead of swallowing. Otherwise this would have been an awful Oneshot.

Wow everyone's a bch huh... Even the royal family didn't care so I'm assuming the prince didn't either smh... Frick her family and wtf Luna has had no proper teaching so I bet she'll do terribly so dumb...

After re reading from the latest chapter
Yups she's Fookin Smirkin for the death of her Sister that Biatch Luna

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I concur this is indeed a human but the real question is what was he expecting? I'm gonna make a guess and say he was expecting it to be food which is why he caught her in his mouth and then was like funny this isnt the taste I am accustomed to? [spits out to investigate.]

Users who are viewing this thread