My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@RagnMunkeez

There are people who really REALLY hate spoilers with every single fiber in their bodies. As a person who futilely waited forever for things I say...

They don't know what they are missing out on. Hah.

Thanks for the spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
>"my daughter refuses to eat dinner, i have to annul my other daughters marriage and reduce her to a laughing stock to the rest of the nobility just to please my other daughter so she will start eating again"
>"my daughter want's to jump in a volcano, good for her"

most retarded father of all time...

Group Leader
@Doomer I mean, just look at the biblical story The Prodigal Son, the piece of shit that wasted his life is celebrated, whereas the one that works hard gets jackshit 8D this has been going on for ages in our history

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia Not entirely accurate, actually. There's a cultural aspect to it that's left implicit to the story. The Prodigal Son wasted his life and his inheritance. When the hard worker complained, daddy's response was "When I die, everything I own will 100% be your inheritance. While I'm alive, it is my right and joy to celebrate getting a lost son back."
I should also mention that with this perspective, the decadent son asking his father for the inheritance is equivalent to saying "You're dead to me."

It's still an unfair amount of kindness, but that's love, and the remaining son has definitely also been promised a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, a heartless father and a fickle b****. Combine with this 'crown prince' whose equally heartless and fickle as well. The MC's strings needed to be cut anyways.

As for the dragon... I have more trust towards him than humans.

Fed-Kun's army
ew....this is just disgusting....not only the sister but the father too actually
i hope the dragon destroy them instead of giving them blessing.....there's no need to bless trash

what the heck that's too cold...wtf do the family not value their daughter's sacrifice and hardwork? gosh this makes me so angry

Shut up, I'm not crying, I'm definitely not crying, it's just that my eyes decided to sweat right now... 😭
This is damn sick, what the hell is wrong with this family? God, this is putting it at the head of the manga with depressing first chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the crown prince. I reckon he didn't know either of the sisters, it's a purely political marriage, so when the fiancee was changed, he probably thought it was for a solid reason, like something had happened to the older sister. However, in reality, he will now get to marry a venomous snake instead. The duke's family might come to regret the decision as well if the prince ends up disliking his new bride.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
LN gives a few more details that Luna was pampered and while Eliana had a strict education to bring honor to the family while having to suppress her emotions with the expectation of being a perfect figurehead with no regard for her own desires. Basically Eliana had little emotional support, caring and treated as an object rather than family while Luna was spoiled rotten and overdoted on with no responsibilities or expectations. Also, due to being cuckolded by her sister in being Prince's fiance rumor spread that Eliana did something to anger the prince or be found unfit which ruined her reputation and will make it harder for her to find another fiance due to the stigma of being dumped for imaginary reasons. Hence the low evaluation of that jerk Eliana slapped. Despite all the praise of his position the Prince was hinted to be a cold, emotionless uncaring person who saw the marriage as only due to political convenience so didn't matter to him which daughter married. So while not being cruel or evil where take's pleasure in tormenting others harmed Eliana due to lack of interest and caring. Hopefully Luna and Prince make each other suffer a lot. Especially considering Luna only likely wanted Prince so could be Queen and only shed crocodile tears and a token resistance to Eliana sacrificing herself. Be nice if could see her expression when has to endure Spartan and long training sessions to be a princess and next Queen so won't embarrass Prince or cause trouble for the Kingdom. Kind of wondering what Eliana's family was thinking. Granted she had to do more extreme training with expectations to be queen for years, but why was Luna spoiled instead of training to be the family heir since Eliana would be marrying into the Prince's family and thus would be too busy and remove suspicions of conflict of interest to be the family heir anymore?

@Blackkid121 It's a Duke's family so it's nobility not royalty. Royalty would be the King, Queen, Princes or Princesses. Agree it's arrogant and irrational.
@DracoInduperator Granted family laid too many expectations on Eliana but except for Luna they did ask if she had a problem with role of fiance being switched to Luna and aren't mind readers. Agree Luna is scum for acting like an immature spoiled brat who is probably going to cause the prince a lot of problems by insulting and acting selfish around nobles and those holding high ranked positions while thinking being fiance means can do what she wants and overlooking obligations. However, her father asked her if was ok and assumed she was telling the truth when said yes and can't be expected to read her mind about wanting him to protest instead for both switching fiances and becoming dragon bride. He was genuinely shocked when she said wanted to be dragon bride but felt if that was what she wanted and decided he wouldn't be able to change her mind. That and if Luna could tell she was being fiance due to duty and wasn't interested in the marriage then the Prince and her father would be able to tell as well and likely figured it'd be better to have a fiance that does love the prince so the marriage is happier and people can see it. As Eliana she never showed she loved the prince, didn't raise any objections when asked, and was just as calmed and composed during and after being asked as she was before so there were no emotional signs of distress or being against the switch. Although father should have talked it out with her more in private to be sure and Prince should have looked into Luna's background rather than assuming Luna will be just as good a bride as Eliana.

Users who are viewing this thread