My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
so the dryads just have a crotch like the angels from dogma

Group Leader
@Hamin sadly only 6 chapters of the web novel are translated (which is behind the manga story currently). All the other information comes off google translations of the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. (idc how the writer humanizes the prince... I still hope he dies agonizingly)

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me that thinks it's weird how he knew nothing about the sisters?...

I mean, the older one is beautiful, smart, and all that, the younger one (which I'm guessing, just came of age), has apparently no rumors?

I mean, he's the first prince, how come he heard *nothing*, not even how much of a dumb bitch she is?

Can anyone tell me if the other prince is MC's ally? So far it seems to be the prince vs the dragon, I don't get the role of the other prince so far.

Group Leader
Well in noble society you wouldn't usually appear in high society until your debut so it stands to reason he wouldn't know, especially if she's younger as the only other place they'd cross paths is tea parties. I think it was mentioned the only time the met before was in passing when he was visiting his prior fiancé.

The only role to date the second prince has had @Rayster is being a contender to the throne, causing the first prince to accept the change of fiancé so the Duke would owe him a favour be could use in the succession. He's had no other role in the story thus far.

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 he probably heard the younger sister wasnt eating so he wanted to make the duke happy by marrying her, he didnt bother doing research because he didnt care about his marriage much. But now he lost what would have been the most supportive love of his life and is going to marry little shit instead. (He probably thought he could marry Eliana if it didnt work out with little shit but now Eliana is "dead". Love triangle incoming)

Anyway, waiting a month for this gem is torture!

Fed-Kun's army
So he had a perfect fiancee with "modest dispostion" as he said himself but accepted the change anyway? sounds like bad writhing for me

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge I guess that does make sense, but even so he's dumb, isn't he?

older sister rumours: beautiful, smart, would look good with the prince, ...

younger sister rumours: who knows why isn't eating

then Lumiere Duke asks for him to marry the younger one, (when apparently it doesn't matter for the duke who marries, as long as he has a connection with royalty)(and I think he can't just "yeaaaaaah, you didn't marry the younger one, I'll support the second prince").

AND HE ACCEPTS

Dex-chan lover
@Riri it’s not his fault nor is it bad writing. The prince simply just accepted the proposed change because he thought the younger sister would behave similarly to the MC. I suggest giving the manga another read through since you might have missed or forgotten some parts

I want to see the little shit sister trip and fall on her face so badly. The author did a great job making the villainess into an unlikable person. Also, seeing how much of a tsun he is, is too cute. He already cares for the dense older sister so much haha thank you haruPARTY & @Solistia for the update! Glad to see it's going to be full chapters monthly.

Group Leader
It looks like the prince was an idiot who didn't do his research properly before accepting the duke's proposal to replace his elder daughter with the younger one. LOL, serves him right to be saddled with a selfish moron little sister! I guess the duke assured him it wouldn't make any difference but the prince was way too careless. No wonder some people want to replace him with the second prince, tsk tsk.

I wonder if there's a reason why the little sister is favored so much by the duke? Are her mother and the MC's different people? The sisters look kinda different.

While I could believe that the duke would give the betrothal to the younger sister if she was threatening to kill herself, there's no reason to kill off the older sister when they could easily marry her off, too. Plus, it's always good to have a "spare" just in case something happens to one child. That's why there's the idiom "an heir and a spare." That younger sister could break her neck while horse riding, you know? Then the duke's family would be left with no daughters to offer. I hope there's a reason why the duke is acting this way, otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Group Leader
SO THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU CHOSE HER LITTLE SISTER IF ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE WITH UPSTANDING BACKGROUNDS?
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME FFS
good job you absolute retard

Group Leader
@reika it's always the children that act out that appear most beloved because so much attention is paid to them (and because parents just give in to them), whereas the perfect children are perfect enough to take care of themselves while parents have to spend more time wrangling in the problem child. This is my mom and her sister. Mom was the perfect daughter, little sister acted out, parents bent over backwards for the younger daughter, and always overlooked my mom for younger sister's wants/needs to avoid her throwing a tantrum. It's probably why I resonate with this story so much, cause it's like my mom can get revenge!

Aggregator gang
@reika I'd say the duke is just a dumb-ass that is under the younger sister's thumb. I know that some parents love their children so much that they can't refuse their children, but he might as well be a puppet of hers. As for why he seems to care little for the older sister, it seemed like he was simply accepting the older sister's request to the Dragon Marriage because that's how much of a pushover he is. Of course, that doesn't justify anything as any parent that truly loves their child, even a pushover, would draw the line at letting one of their beloved children kill themself in an ancient ritual. Either the duke is just that much of an incapable moron, or as you mentioned the sisters may have different mothers and thus he prefers the younger sister and her mother over the older sister. Maybe the older sister's mother married the duke due to a political marriage and the younger was out of love or something.

Whatever the case, I look forward to seeing this blow up in their faces and Eliana having her happily ever after with the Dragon. After the Dragon torches the royal palace and burns the first prince alive, of course. I'd like to include the father and younger sister in that bonfire, but I get the feeling Eliana is the type who would forgive her family despite everything, and thus she would be extremely upset if he torched her family.

Group Leader
@Solistia Woah! I see.

At this point all I want is for the MC to return in triumph. :D It's gonna be sooo satisfying!

@Leadrous , Thanks! I'm wondering if the second prince has a larger role later on than just being a motivation for the first prince and barely has any screen time.

If going by cliche, I'm guessing the second prince is a potential love interest/ally to MC. The first prince may feel bad for MC too and discover the true colour of the little bitch, making him siding with MC too. These are just my wishful thinking though, the story may very well turn dark and infuriating with both princes being shit too.

Users who are viewing this thread