My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Who would have thought someone who demanded that an arranged marriage be rearranged for her personal greed would be demanding and greedy?

The story is trying hard to make the prince sympathetic, but so far he's just earned "pathetic".

Group Leader
@Svelandria Yeah, if he's just that much of a pushover then he deserves everything that's (hopefully) coming to him!

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 "i have a perfect fiancee, better swap her with her sister hopping for the best" i read it bro, just sounded really stupid for me. Do you truly believe this is a solid excuse?

This one reminds me very much so of this manga/Light Novel https://mangadex.org/title/35064/i-m-a-villainous-daughter-so-i-m-going-to-keep-the-last-boss

I dont think were supposed to sympathize with him. I think this is just to show how much of an actual dumbass he is and how he has regrets over the mc

Uh...what? I mean I get making the prince character stupid but this is just next level bad.

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 I agree with the prince being dumb. It's practically plot hole level of dumb. We'll see how he reacts when he sees her again. He'll probably try to marry her again but dragon hubby isnt havin that. Only a few thing the prince deserves is little shit.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid prince deserved it.
And look at that little sister. Her sister had recently 'died' and she already went fooling around with her stupid smile.

@Solistia - I totally get what you mean! I was born when my parents were still in college so I grew up poor. Had to take care of myself, help with chores, and we didn't have money for toys or fancy food etc.. I would never throw a tantrum. By the time my brother was born, we were well off. He threw tons of tantrums over little things, mom can't deal with it and always bends over backwards and gives him what he wants, so he can't do any chores and generally can't take care of himself, is super picky with his food, oftens skips meals because he's full from eating all the snacks she buys for him, etc.

The sister here is some next level awful though, and the parents are just as bad to not even try and stop her from sacrificing herself needlessly.

Not spoiler, but my sarcasm and hatred(?)
Huh... No wonder his little brother threatened the crown prince. To think he was so incompetent to the point where he didn't even take his fiancee candidate's personality into consideration in his plans. No wonder, no wonder. Also, there are many other ways to get people's support. I guess he didn't lose his support all of sudden, huh.
Well, his brother could also be an idiot and easy to manipulate, making him a good target. But who knows, moreover I really don't know why his consultant didn't suggest anything since I don't believe he would choose to do that without talking to someone.

Also, the f*ck? If the problem was the younger daughter suiciding, why they didn't stop Eliana from doing something akin to that? What is the difference between the two of them? Did her father really think that selfish brat would kill herself? Pffft, I guess she acted cute in front of her father 24/7, I guess it can't be helped, let's totally break the engagement which will totally throw my first(?) daughter's reputation to the ground. Let's also allow her to kill herself, 'cuz she can never reach the cuteness, importance or composure of her lil sister!
Indeed, seems like a great action from someone of prestige, with the peerage of Duke.
I see, I see, that makes a lot of sense. I'm just a foolish person who cannot comprehend the depths of an intellectual noble such as the Lumiere Duck, apologies, Duke. Ducks cannot do something so complex as killing off their offsprings because trigger, no, that would require a higher thought process, that they cannot even dream to achieve, I apologize. To all ducks.

Well, I'm going to sleep. I'll just wait to see, everyone's reaction when they discover that she actually became the dragon's bride, hahahhahahahhahahahha~

Edit: While I do agree that being siblings does not make you identical, this level of being an idiot is nonsensical.
And if we become totally logical, morals aside, she has much more use alive than dead, so why allow her to kill herself? If the duke put all efforts in putting down the rumours and tried to marry her to another prestigious family, that probably would give more return than the payment of the kingdom or the reputation, and even if by chance that isn't true, that is morals aside. If you pull back morals, what kind of father and mother would allow their daughter to jump into a volcano for a custom which kills people by burning them in fricking magma? The hell?
Well, I do know that customs are important and all, and this could be one of those cases where the custom brings pride and honour, yet that is a custom that is not obligatory for their daughter to take part off and only occurs from 10 to 10 years. Yet, alright, if you insist, you can go jump in that abyss, seems good for me.
And it's even doubtful the honour that they might receive. From a realistic perspective, the dragon couldn't care less about some sacrifices from some random kingdom. And there should be more humans that doubt or even don't care about this custom, therefore the aspect honour could become infamy. But well, seeing how carefree the Lumiere's daughter is, I guess I'm wrong about this part. I guess the realistic part doesn't work, huh.

I Was Told To Relinquish My Fiancé To My Little Sister, And The Greatest Dragon Took A Liking To Me And Unbelievably Took Over The Kingdom
Just waiting for the later part.

Dex-chan lover
So now it just a bunch of heartless idiots that are taking the wrong steps of the dance. The only one that didn't mess up was Eliana. She was right to sever her strings with her family, the mom and dad were heartless and only cared about prestige.

Group Leader
So I know we're all hating on the prince and little shit right now. BUT CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT HOW FRIGGEN ADORABLE JILL IS?????
JILL IS LOVE, JILL IS LIFE

Contributor
Breaking news, being sibling do not make you identical.

Also, Jill is a keeper.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he should've thought of something when the little sister outrageously starts asking for her older sister's fiance ?

If the title is literal, at the very least we know the whole kingdom fucked up. The incompetent parents and prince will pay the price.

Users who are viewing this thread