My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
That moment when snapping your fingers doesn't result in half of the universe disappearing... but some equine based monster appears instead.

Whoopsie.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why he wants her to leave him? Ain't he lonely? :eek:
Manythanks

Dex-chan lover
@unime better if she leave now I guess since he's still not too attached
but seriously villager are stupid he just told them it's a magic horses and they go ape shit at the money .. more so when they refused such money beforehand --

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure she is afraid of the villagers attacking then than the horse monster.

Double-page supporter
next chapter prediction: "i'm so scared... of the villagers ...you're so nice" "dragon blush" "she blush" "misunderstanding" end of chapter xD

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that horse though

i was thinking that she's deffo trembling not because of what he did but because she was scared of what was about to happen to them otherwise. But her companion is a goddam dragon there's no reason for her to be scared. So she probably really is scared of what he did.

Dex-chan lover
Yafya? That you?

@chendu @unime it's also a matter of historically sound expectations. The normal, sane reaction to a dragon is fleeing. Not clinging. It's not so much he wants her to go, it's just no one has ever wanted to stay. Hell, the closest he has to a friendly acquaintance doesn't want him around (for very good reasons).

Yeah, while traveling with a prince's ransom isn't exactly smart, those bold enough to do so without a contingent of mercenaries or knights are either too stupid to live or damn well capable of defending said goods. Even if they DIDN'T believe the horse was a magical construct, they should have had the danger sense to piece that possibility together.

as far as the suddenly going ape over the gold, I imagine they were expecting some smaller bills in exchange for decent food, maybe collected down feathers or some cheap fabric. they're not exactly a capital department store. People just don't roll up to tiny villages in the boonies loaded with cash. Except these two did, because Lord Greed has no concept of "appropriate compensation".

ALSO! JILL! I love... them. As a tree spirit, I can't say for sure whether they are male, female, or something in between. Because plants. Gender aside, They're GREAT. 10/10 top sass.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's definitely a Tikbalang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikbalang

220px-Tikbalang_The_Philippine_Demon_Horse_Commons.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, That was inevitable I suppose. when such a poor village sees THAT amount of cash....still, gotta love how he just makes decisions quickly.

Dex-chan lover
What?
Did you expect that the main characters were going to get along with the villagers and build a friendly relationship?
Lolnope
He's called Greed for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread