My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

"They thought she was a princess... What? You want to be sieged by a 4 thousand strong army if she's from a kingdom or worse, an empire? Fuck, even a weak county could easily destroy that village. That's like Luxembourg trying to steal the HRE."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Aggregator gang
Did he seriously make the horse a giant humanoid?

Rolling on the floor laughing

Dex-chan lover
Well shoot, if your gonna pout about it, then why did you turn the horse into a giant slaughtering monster. Hmm?

Dex-chan lover
let's look at this logically, if they are traveling with that much money then that means they have some powerful backing, something to use as an invisible shield. why would they not realize that? obviously they wouldn't think he's a godlike dragon but at the very least with that amount of money he's a high ranking noble or even a part of the royal family...
Nobles tend to flaunt their power, never keep it hidden. Much easier to believe they are foolish noblemen or merchants, who couldn't find or were too stingy to keep guards.

Users who are viewing this thread