My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Carjiga Yeah. Of course he doesn't care. It doesn't mean he didn't aggravate this issue by carrying more money than necessary around, which was caused because he has no idea how much it is to even non-peasants.

It's like leaving a huge stack of cash unattended out in the open. Obviously, anyone who takes it is in the wrong, but any sensible person wouldn't be that careless with it in the first place, if only to save themselves the hassle that would inevitably follow.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to your first class of "Humans are assholes 101".

Also, I am really looking forward to the prince appearing. He is at the moment the only significant non-douche human character in this story. The father is an uncaring ass, the sister is an egotistical selfish dick and these humans are all bastards. The prince, on the other hand, is just stupid and stressed.

maxresdefault-40.jpg

Contributor
No one will pity them, 100% deserved.

Also, i really like Jill, already teasing Greed.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he will still leave the horse to the villagers.

Aggregator gang
@Robbini

I get your point, but I feel like all they had to do was ask :(
If they already thought MC is a priestess, there would be a high chance that a priestess would be kind enough to share the treasure with them if they'd just politely ask about it...

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren

Let's assume she would. How much ? After they knew about the vast amount they actually had, anything less than that would've been seen as the pair being cheap, or being looked down on.
And frankly, they had no reason nor right to ask for it after they repeatedly refused payment (although them having money doesn't equate to them being able to spend money freely all the time) instead for the horse.

Double-page supporter
I bet she's shivering in fear not because of the horse but because of the experience of almost being robbed by people she thought were kind just moments before. She'll probably start thinking about how easy it is for people to turn on each other and wondering if she'll be able to trust anyone who is human anymore.

Is that a Tikbalang? Anyway it's mildly amusing to see the guy named Greed is generous, willing to spend so much on Elly.

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren @Robbini
Actually I think they'll get more greedy and keep Elly hostage and demand Greed to bring a ransom to give her back.
Remember human greed knows no bounds, if they got a crate full of treasure then next they'll demand more and more.

Sadly for them Greed was their demise.

@Stormdragon
He's a huge dragon.
I'm sure that small crate really was insignificant to the amount of treasure he must have stored up on his volcano.

Double-page supporter
@daxrocket

Not if they hide it well. The only thing to do is literally use the money sparingly over a period of time which shouldn't be hard so they're poor fucking peasants in the first place. Not like they will renovate all the farmhouses into mansions lol

Aggregator gang
The dynamic between the two is really great. Her shivering is probably not caused by the horse, but by the greed and the change in the people of the village.

These villagers are so fucking stupid??? Greed was already willing to give them money but they said they wanted the horse. Now they made things worse for themselves, i hope greed wrecks them jfc

Thanks for the chapter!
What a bunch of idiots. Should have occurred to them that Greed was a little too uncaring about having that much money laying around in the carriage along with the fact that he could've hired a bunch of guards but didn't. That and how a horse can live without needing to eat or excrete. That and unable to breed should have raised questions on it being artificial rather than real. Eliana should have supervised from within the carriage on where to put the stuff or have sat on the treasure while supervising to keep anyone from looking underneath the tarp. Since the horse is a magic creation I wonder how long it'll run amuk before running out of gas? Granted villagers were too greedy but killing everyone in the village would be overkill. Hopefully horse will just make a lot of noise, smash a few things, but not kill anyone while raising a ruckus for a couple hours as punishment. So after getting a few things are they continuing to the big city or heading back to the shrine?

hmm this really ain't the way to go...at this rate Greed's going to get subjugated

Users who are viewing this thread