My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering what means he's going to take over the kingdom, or his reaction to her parents after he meets them. Damn I can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Greed won't kill him, but he is 100% gonna get beat to near death.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has a death wish. If he was that much in love with her, enough to throw his life away, you'd think he would have confessed a long time ago.

@Solistia Yeah, Jill is pretty awesome. It's funny how she's not afraid of Greed at all, despite the dryad queen only creating her after Greed's threats. I think that makes her just the right amount inhuman.

Dex-chan lover
@Laxius I wanna see the Prince and the little sister's reaction to her new husband. He should put them in their place

Group Leader
Too late man. If he loved her that much, why not go to her when she was clearly suffering about the engagement being annulled? If he’d heard about the dragon-bride-business, then he’d have also heard about her getting abandoned.

So is this where begins a lot a guys showing up and try to get the female protagonist like the typical shoujo harem trash? 😑

Users who are viewing this thread