My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@VerneJules he wasn't there when it happened. he just came back to the city a couple days ago and immediately left to find her

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is going to be a slaughter. A Magician vs a Dragon of Legend.

He needs to shake off some of that rust.

I kinda want Greed to completely annihilate him, but I doubt that's how it's gonna go. Chris is designed as a bishounen after all, he's 99% certainly there to fawn over the MC in a pretend-love-triangle. But I'd love it if he lost so completely that there's nothing left.

Dex-chan lover
well the outcome would be pretty obvious my man
he is a good man but nah this pretty obvious a figgin magic dragon would prevail

Dex-chan lover
lol well, he seems to be a good dude. He's about to get his ass handed to him but at least he tried. Most would probably just cower away.

what's weird to me though is why is he searching for her in this forest which iirc isn't near the place she was dropped off at. Isn't she presumed dead by the hands of the dragon? I think perhaps he used searching magic in the hopes she was alive and found her but something doesn't seem right.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: The Mage is secretly an isekai protag and makes the dragon AND the FMC join his harem after winning the duel with his super broken cheat abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Huh so she had an admirer. Too bad his a little too late
Many thanks

Supporter
It's pretty darn obvious that wizard man here has an ulterior motive for stating his "love" for her AFTER people from the palace knew that she was going to throw herself into a freakin' volcano... wizard man didn't even bother speaking out to try and marry the princess before she decided to volcano herself. Moreover, he was just aquaintance of the princess... you can smell that fishiness all over him...😑

Either that or I'm just looking way into it... but I shall still hold that judgment!

Contributor
Eh Greed said he only wanted one wife, but the husband slot is open. Polyamory. It's fine, he's a dragon

Dex-chan lover
Heh. I think I like Chris.

"Too little, too late" is unfortunately the name of the story here, but he seems like a sincere and straightforward guy. If he'd been able to step in during the annulment fiasco, I'm sure he could've made her very happy, since what she needed more than wealth or power was simply love.

Greed doesn't seem angry with him or anything either. More like...amused. I'm sure this'll go somewhere fun, even if suffering is in his future.

Man... how long does it take to recharge magic? Chris must’ve been out in the forest for months if he only recently found out about the engagment being broken AND Eliana volunteering to become the sacrifice. Either that or Eliana volunteered shortly after her engagement was broken (within a week?).

Haha. I know it isn't going to happen, but it'd be funny if Greed straight up killed him. Real smart guy, challenging a dragon to a duel.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously dude, you never challenged the royals, but challenged a fucking dragon?....

Contributor
Jill is such a troll, she's the best.

Also yeah, he should have said it before, but he probably was scared because it woukd anger the prince, her family and others.

Dex-chan lover
@UnieCetterie : He was born a commoner, her a noble, so her marrying him would give fuels for people who dislike either him or her to mock her at any chance.
Also her fiance was the prince, so angering them by breaking the engagement on her side would've had disastrous consequences for her and her family.

So he likely decided that the best he can do is to try and remain by her side.

However, upon hearing the news of her becoming dragon's bride, the crushing feeling of loss likely made it clear to him he's not ok with just keeping watch over her.
Then after finding her, he realized during this chapter that since she's assumed dead anyway, they can just run away if she's willing (of course "too late")

And hey, even if he lose and die, he'd die knowing:
1. She's now under protection of someone much stronger than him.
2. It's better than the grey life without her.
3. He tried.

Users who are viewing this thread