My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Miriha Honestly? It's been my understanding that getting thrown in a volcano was her wedding ceremony.

Right now I'm extremely curious how it will all lead into
Her going back to the capital as the emissary of Greed, for her to then be mistreated, and for him to then show up and take over the kingdom.
If anyone has any spoilers from reading the novel, id seriously love to read them.

From previous spoilers, I do know that
The Eliana's sister is essentially a tramp who will do anything to gain power. After Greed takes over the kingdom she attempts to persuade Greed to take her instead as she insults Eliana. After that Greed chokes the shit out of her, but Eliana saves her.

So there is a small spoiler drop from other spoilers I've read, and I do hope that people who have read the novel can provide more.

Dex-chan lover
first i thought that greed was right and that the mage should have acted before, but then i remembered she was already engaged to the crown prince, so yeah big OOF for him

Aggregator gang
Fuck off stupid mage. Way too late. Not just late in confessing to her after many years but also late in saving her very life. She should've already been dead, and he wouldn't and shouldn't have been able to confess or even meet her again in the first place. He lost all rights to confess or even meet her when he didn't find her until after she's "dead".

@Hollow7F uh hell no. If he can confess and try to get her to run away with him in front of Greed, pretty much like smacking Greed right in the face, what makes you think he can't have done that for years against a prince?

@Raidou94 why the fuck would you pity this dumbass?

Fed-Kun's army
I think for most of their relationship she was the princes fiance right
Perhaps he resigned himself since she would at least be nearby

BUT FUK DAT NOISE, you lost any chance you had buddy too little too fukin late.

Well, alway like this, MC was treated unfair, desperate and mother F surprise, she/he will have harem

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetchaos he has better odds agaisnt greed coz:

- she was already engaged and for nobles trying to break engagements is a total fuckfest (like all the rumors that started about her when she did absolutely nothing wrong)
- maybe he tought that she was in love with the prince and decided to keep his feeling to himself in order to let her be happy
- now if the prince did love her and he went and confess and they get together, the prince could have a jealosly attack and throw him in jail or take away her rank, properties and everything that her family has
- even if the prince didn't get between them her family would fall to ruin with all the shitstorm the whole cancelling of the engagement thing
- now in the best case scenario her family would not support them coz even if hes the head of the court magicians he's still a conmoner and they would lose the connection to the palace, and the sister couldn't even try to get with the prince coz the royal family would never accept a replacement after the engagement was broken
- the last option is just to ask her to elope with him, but since she was doing the whole engagement thing for her family this probably wouldnt work

But now that they all think she's dead, she's actually free of all that, so now it's actually a good time for his confession, its easier to fight a dragon than face the political fuckfest that is high society

Dex-chan lover
Chris gave up on having Eliana to himself because even he is kingdom's head mage he is still a commoner

He can't go against the prince who Eliana was engaged to at first. But his first blunder is after the Prince choose the bratty little sister over Eliana and did nothing (Most probably due to the stigma of Noble and Commoner romance). He only took action after finding out that she is doing the Dragon's Bride ritual.

His second blunder is taking this long when she already threw herself into the volcano. I understand his intention of heading to the forest instead of the volcano, he's trying to stop Eliana during the preparation phase. But still he's way too late.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F Nope, he has worse odds against a dragon than humans. He can always leave the country or whatever, through brute force with magic if he needs to. He's prepared to throw away everything to do so anyways. At most he'll be up against a human army.

He can't use force against Greed. From the looks of it, Greed isn't some regular dragon but more like one of the few superior dragon lord/king/god. A human army wouldn't stand a chance against him, otherwise Greed and the others would've been exterminated long ago. And Greed has the power to take over the kingdom, which is literally in the title. Greed is a much bigger threat, piss him off and it's game over.

Users who are viewing this thread