My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I bet the magician is going to be a smoldering crater in one swing.

@sunsetchaos Because it's the like the other mangas he thought that just looking at her were enough but that cost him his chance with our cute but naive heroine it's the same in rl.
If he's going to fight Greed that means that he's strong enough to no fear a high ranking dragon makes you wonder why doesn't he choose Eli and forsake the kingdom

Or, just a thought here, you should take the lady at her word and back off? Even if you win a duel, you can't force love.

it seems that Gandalf’s statement does have a few exceptions “a wizard is never late my boy”
this one clearly is 😂

Jill best Figure maker!
B950bKz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Miriha The reason he's at the Forest is because that's where the Shrine is that the Dragon's Brides are dropped off at before they sacrifice themselves. It's also where Greed and Eliana are living right now.

Double-page supporter
F-MEGA for chris
@Afrin_v that exactly what i thought like yo dude her husband is sit right beside her and you say something like that?? if that a real life you might get shot by shotgun or pistol or atleast get beat to pulp

@daallday I think it's because all Eliana is saying is that I owe my life to the dragon not that she likes him or cares for him. So Chris is thinking get rid of dragon then it's fine. I save her from dragon she might start to like me.

Dex-chan lover
Good try Chris, but timing was probably a bit more important, like maybe before she had to throw herself into a volcano do the confession then, yea?

Users who are viewing this thread