My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

OOF Chris...

You came looking WAY too late... You should have gone after her a lot sooner.

Tho we can't really blame the dude, he did say he only heard about the Dragon Bribe a bit later and rushed into the Forest looking for her.

And he didn't confess to her before this incident... cause she was still engaged to the Prince. (and I am pretty sure you don't want to try and compete with a Royalty...)

Dex-chan lover
@AnacondaHL I mean that's not really his fault. He did say he was off on a trip when all this went down. And I don't think he can teleport even if he has magic. How was he supposed to know that while he was off on a trip her engagement would be cancelled and he would commit suicide.

Yo this guys brave. Fighting a dragon that "snatched" the princess and locked her away. Bit late tho.

Dex-chan lover
This development would make sense if Eliana just, say, wandered into the woods and there was a possibility that she was still alive. But the girl threw herself into a volcano as a ritual sacrifice. She did this fully expecting to burn up in flames and I'm assuming everyone else did too. So doesn't everyone think she's dead? Why would this Chris guy be looking for her then?

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, he probably would have been able to court her if he did it before she sacrificed herself.
Feelsbadman

as much as this is romantic and shit
i think she rejected him outright saying just go back
but he wanna duel. cool.
i just hope he doesnt expect that implies that elina will have to say yes to him
ik that it doesnt but its kinda like she did reject him.....
whatever im just being weird rn then lol

@Aoife0605 nah you're right. It sucks when a fl rejects a guy and he doesn't listen to her but instead challenges ml as if the fl belongs to the ml. It's like he doesn't care ab the words of the fl and it feels like it doesn't matter what the fl wants...
Gosh... I hate such tropes butttt it happens so many times that I'm used to it...
So yea you are definitely not being weird. It just happens so much that people learn to ignore it lol

@adksfgdalksjfha
firstly ur name is a nightmare 😰
and yeah this is a bit tooo normal
i guess in many it doesnt happen too so it might have been some time since i read one like this
later it does turn out that guy actually wanted to free her cause she kept using the pretence of being a dragon bride but the point still kinda stands
if i drop into an isekai ill ask that guy to fight me 😤

He wants to duel a dragon? Well, let his tombstone note he wasn't a coward. Maybe stupid tho, especially when she said she was gonna commit to lord sparky.

Aggregator gang
What a fucking simp and virgin. Dragon-kun was right, if he has always like her then he should have confessed before she became the Dragon bride.
Mage kun is reeking too much virgin energy

Users who are viewing this thread