My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Reademup
I agree but it is not like he could have actually done anything before. She was the bride of the crowned prince after all, not to speak about the age difference as well even if it may not be taht big of a thing given the medieval context of the story.

Dex-chan lover
What did you expect, for him to say "sorry for inconvenience, I don't love her that much" and just leave?

Dex-chan lover
Greed has a point here.
He didn't do anything before.

She was slandered, he should have heard of the rumours about her after prince changed her for her sister.
He did nothing.
She offered herself for the dragon's bride ceremony.
He still did nothing.

So now when she's expected to be dead leaving no responsibilities nor consequences he feels courageous enough to want to take her and flee???
Bitch please.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, commendable effort from the poor magician to try. He did say he intended on finding her before she sacrificed herself, just that he apparently didn't find her in time.
Of course, she wouldn't even have accepted before that point, being so focused on being the pride and joy of her family. So realistically this was the only chance he had to take her. Again, too bad he didn't find her in time.
And now that he gets a chance of getting what he wants, of course he'll try what he can. It's not like there's anything else he wants to do, so far as we've been told RN.

Nonetheless, big rip to him for fighting a dragon THAT CAN CORRODE ANYTHING LIVING THAT TOUCHES HIS BODY (and hasn't been coated in his saliva first or has magical properties to resist that, that last part since the dryad didn't die to his touch). If anything at least he'll die understanding that she'll be with someone dependable to take good care of her.

"Why did you go off a flirt somewhere I couldn't see?!?" - Every fangirl for every fandom ever. Thanks Jill for giving me a perfect image to spam around.

Dex-chan lover
The size of the balls on this guy, to propose to a married woman whose husband is a fucking dragon.

Aside from the dumb duel nonsense, she already turned him down. Even if he wins, she just said she doesn't want him. And his monocle is stupid. Hate this guy already. 😤

Dex-chan lover
Nah. If he really wants her that much, demanding a duel is the best thing he could do to prove his love. But he is as good as dead. that dragon just ordered the death of quite some towns folk that rubbed him the wrong way.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually thought Chris was gonna blast Greed's face right them and there with the way he pointed his staff, but I guess a challenge is alright too.

@gum_rummy
While technically they are “married” it still isn’t official, since they haven’t done a ceremony for it or anything yet. To other people, it will just seem like they are saying they are married, and are lying since there is no proof. By their standards, you have to actually get married to call yourselves husband and wife.
So really, anyone can propose to Eliana for her hand in marriage if they REALLY wanted to.

Also I happen to like monocles, but yeah I agree, his looks a little odd.

@Kuroageha
I wonder why he waited so long anyway, like it’s not like he didn’t have chances.
It also seems like she was being neglected and mentally/emotionally abused and neglected. So why didn’t he try to help her ? Also, any sane person after hearing someone threw themselves into a FREAKING VOLCANO, WOULDN’T GO LOOKING IN A FREAKING FOREST !

Group Leader
@Kuroageha @Miriha Someone actually mentioned this earlier that's it's technically explained in this chapter why he didn't do anything after the engagement swap...because he was in the forest recharging his magic for days and days. By the time he got back, she already dragon bride'd, so his last hope was trying to find her not-dead.

Dex-chan lover
lol Chris, wayyyy too late. Learn this lesson readers, dont be slow like Chris

Users who are viewing this thread