My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
i hope we see in 1 -3 chapters how our dragon-sama punch the prince and fmc should beat her sister too -.-

Dex-chan lover
I like Chris, he's only doing this because of his pride as a man even though he knows he'll lose. They'll do the whole dance and then he'll still stick around because, well, he's a human so he'll probably be the connection for that side of things.

@irina That is actually answered in the chapter, when all of that stuff was going on Chris was out here in the forest recovering his magic, and he didn't return to the capital until she had already been sent to Lord Greed, so he rushed back to try and find her once he heard. It was only mentioned in passing since Chris hadn't gotten too close to her, so she never really noticed his absence before.

Dude might have had a chance if he had simply became friends with her before, so that instead of her feeling completely abandoned and sacrificing herself (in her eyes) she might have sought out some advice from a friend. Oh well, Chris had his chance, looks like Greed's going to have some fun with this duel, I doubt that he'll kill Chris, if only because his bride would be upset if Chris was killed over this.

Hahahaha! Is this the start of Eliana's harem? I hope so, it would be hilarious if everyone else was in love with her, but couldn't do anything as she was engaged to the prince, and now they all flock to her and Greed. That way they can at least be around her, even if they can't actually marry her.

@TheFiller you will NOT like where this is going
The FMC is naive. More naive than any shounen MC who forgives someone who literally committed genocide

I like his super stupid guts.
He didn't challenge the prince for her but would challenge a dragon instead, I don't know how that works but it's so so stupid, silly, and quite lovable.
I love dumb men.

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling there's going to a lot of "too little too late" in this manga, lol.

Double-page supporter
lol what a wanker. waits until shes already a wife because hes a huge coward. now hes trying to fuck up their good thing.

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester hmm, naive enough to not ask why the dude was searching for the location of a girl whose last known location was "having been thrown into an active volcano".

Dex-chan lover
"heh..maybe i'll use 0.5% of my powers to really test his willpower" - Greed, probably

Too damn late for this wizard. I could have felt sorry for him if he only hid his feelings because she was engaged. But he didn't even fight for her when she got abandoned and was about to be sent for her death.

Double-page supporter
@Kousora
I like his super stupid guts.
He didn't challenge the prince for her but would challenge a dragon instead
For what I can infer, he was out of town during the change of fiancée affair.
If your beloved one is happy being the prince's fiancée, you don't challenge the prince.
If she's a sacrifice to a dragon, that's another matter...

Users who are viewing this thread