My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Lol last chapter I knew its going to be a catastrophe when she just waltz into her home country like that.

@mcruz Agreed. He was honorable and noble and did his best. But I think our translators were just joking around. Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for the next one. Greed is gonna kick butt!

My my, this new magician have to learn manners...Attacking our princess is death wish

Dex-chan lover
I don't agree with the ending credits. He's doing the right thing. Anyone can fail at their job through unforeseen circumstances. What matters is if you quickly admit your failure so the problem can be fixed (instead of trying to hide it or start blaming someone else).

Dex-chan lover
So she's supposed to be raised as the best of the best Queen candidate but somehow all of her antic for last few chapter were kinda retarded. My head hurts.

Double-page supporter
Gotta repeat what has to be repeated: "You had one job. One."

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he kills these fucks man. Unite the world even shit. I mean obviously there is more countries and it's bigger then just these two but still.

I mean really killing this entire royal family, the two duke families, allocating the newly acquired wealth to pull the first kingdom out of its slump.

Sounds like a plan.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol shaming the magician. I forget his name. He seriously had one job but they all should've thought better as to how to travel to the other kingdom.

Yeo

chris did his best to keep eliana safe so idk why ppl are so pressed that he's not the OP magician everyone wants him to be ):

Users who are viewing this thread