My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
damn is this dude still gonna be trying to compete for her after totally failing and having to call another man to protect her?

Fed-Kun's army
Sure, he lost, but only because he got caught in a preset trap during a 1v10 fight while protecting her escape. he is very pushy, but he still did a pretty decent job.
If Sherry had landed outside the city, it probably would have been mostly fine.

I like how the characters are not the only ones being like you had one job chris and you screwed it up!

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is literally the best ex I have ever laid eyes on. No "trying to win her back" or anything. When he switched fiancees, he regretted it, lamented over the FL's "death", and realized that what he was suffering from the horrible new fiancee was "divine punishment". And when he learned that the FL was still alive, he didn't try to chase after her to get back together, when they met again, he treated her with respect, and despite how her father was being a douche and saying that she's mentally ill, the prince believed that she was perfectly sane and granted her the audience she needed.

He might have made a foolish error, but out of all the exes of other stories, this guy is legit the only ex I have the most amount respect for.

Fed-Kun's army
can i skip to the part where the dragon finally snapped and killed everyone in that country? like seriously? screw them all to hell

Double-page supporter
Okay FL and the gang are all absolutely retarded. Dropping this lol

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I just blame the author for bad writing, as we saw, Chris is fully capable of using magic even with restraints, so, what's stopping him from break'em loose and going for the heroine's rescue? I don't the character is dumb, I just think the author rather use that moment to deepen the relation between this-damned-girl-who-doesn't-assume-the-title-of-queen-even-though-she's-one and Mr. Abyssal Red Flame Dragon, all the while yet another kingdom biting the dust.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when all these manga make the evil characters so obviously evil and so obviously stupid.

There are no competent, threatening evil characters. It's like if you're evil you also have to be so dumb that it mitigates any actual threat you might pose.

The dad isn't a scheming social climber, he's a rambling, arrogant dickhead. The new court mage isn't simply talented, he's a classist asshole. The sister isn't simply manipulative, she's manipulative and also a selfish, naive little brat.

It's so unfulfilling because it means the main characters aren't threatened by actual opponents, just circumstances that put these morons in their path.

This series wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if Jill wasn't here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great now the guards stabbed the DRAGON'S BRIDE and they threaten to behead her.

Oh joy. Is there even a country left after this?

Users who are viewing this thread