My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

What a big surprise it was to see this one in my follow feed again.
Thank you so much for the translation despite your bussy schedule and I didn't notice any issues with your english (tho I'm also not a native speaker but then again I think non native speakers would have more trouble understanding faulty english)

Dex-chan lover
Someone finally said what needed to be said, also fun fact majority if not all of the websites are pricing manga based on the median western standards for english releases when not everyone earns in dollars,

those of us in places like Asia who earn less will end up paying double from what you can buy in your local stores, unlike steam and epic which adjusts prices based on location, manga selling sites dont do that

Which makes scanlating manga even more important, majority of manga buyers buy manga when they've already enjoyed a series

Contributor
Page 6:
A well is a source of water, usually dug into the ground that supplies a community with fresh water. As a result if she's purifiying the water by taking in the poison and filtering the clean water back out, she has to access the contaminated water and the clean water. Hence why the roots are everywhere outside.

Dex-chan lover
Someone finally said what needed to be said, also fun fact majority if not all of the websites are pricing manga based on the median western standards for english releases when not everyone earns in dollars,

those of us in places like Asia who earn less will end up paying double from what you can buy in your local stores, unlike steam and epic which adjusts prices based on location, manga selling sites dont do that

Which makes scanlating manga even more important, majority of manga buyers buy manga when they've already enjoyed a series
There are also places like mine where these cant even bought locally and online stores etc either wont deliver it or Online readings are rather bad quality and all, sometimes much lower than fan-scanlations and translations

Fed-Kun's army
I was literally thinking about this manga two days ago. Thank you for translating this!

Thanks for the tl mate 😃 I read it so long ago wow, thanks for bringing it back

Can anyone tell me where can I find HD raws? Rawdevart is dead. Other raw providers doesn't have raws for this manga. The raws that I have are of low quality.

Users who are viewing this thread