My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

@ispcizero3rd you can only make direct appeals if you are the recognised faction or ruler, otherwise you're just a nobody asking for stuff. Arguably, you can say that the MC is a Somebody in her kingdom ergo they would accord her more seriousness and respect but tbh why would they? There's no seal, no official documentation or paperwork. Just her word - which, again, highly questionable and downright unbelievable. Even kingdoms that are begging for aid from their neighbours send something official with their messengers - who the messenger is is just the cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Manga of Human Stupidity 101, deaths of the idiots are all but guaranteed. The deceitful humans die, and it's good to see the downfall to the corrupt bigots that only plotted for killing. Love the manga, slow at times, but revenge is so sweet

but i mean if a supposedly dead person went up to the king and said that she's the bride of a dragon and took over a country wouldn't you also think she's at least insane

Dex-chan lover
@boringboredom if its me, before I think she is insane or not, I think about the news she bring first (my neighbour kingdom is fallen and the existence of super strong ancient dragon) then hastily send my scout to said kingdom while I said to Eliana to wait for a while, just after I confirmed it I will give my verdict. Because if what she said is true, the dragon can become a powerful threat to my kingdom, but if she lied then she truly is insane and thats no problem at all.

the pacing seems to imply it's ending soon but I hope I'm wrong and it goes a bit longer. i'm still thoroughly enjoying this title.

So its ending after this right? I mean they went and finished the story. Anything more and its just redundant. She wont fall for any other guy coz loyalty and he wont fall for any other girl coz our boi greed is hella smitten. Only conflict i could see happening is if lil shitster ends up siding with one of the other 6 pillar dragons or something because the other dragons hate greed coz he too op then big fight.

Ok that might actually work but yeah not much to expect after this i think. I hope i am proven wrong

godammnit at this point the sister is just a piece of trash, i didn't come here for that "pls no kill" heroine

*Sighs* The story was really good at the starting. Unfortunately, Last two chapters has really gone down the drain. My scores just literally down from 8 to 6. Why? King, His subjects, MC's blood relations, every1 got shit for their brains. Its like author has deliberately made all the other characters brain dead so that MC and greed could be brought into lime light.
Greed taking over a country just like that was too much far fetched. Next, I understand that u have to declare change in head once war is completed. When our MC visits her kingdom as envoy for newly established kingdom, can u believe what was the outcome? Capture and kill her. When greed descends in dragon form to save his bride, king and his subjects mocked him. In addition King even ordered to kill greed. For god's sake, you are dealing with a dragon. WTF you mean kill him?

Since its a published novel, what the hell is even editor doing? He could have atleast given some inputs. Instead of directly taking incharge of a country arc, there needs a better reason to do so 1st. For example, the mage could have been tailed and evesdropped, leading to a country/mastermind trying to deceive our MC. New characters needs to introduced. There should be more relations than just Greed-MC & Jyll. Country management is not so simple. U need lots of money and personnel involved in it. Leaving aside technicalities, there is sever lack noteable characters in it.

Aggregator gang
why every body in this is so stupid, so genetic , there no plot at all !!!

Those last 2 chapters really brought this manga from an 8 to a solid 3 for me. They were that bad. I was really rooting for her to just kill them all already 😡 The pacing of events was way too fast, the situation itself was so cliche and unrealistic, it just shows how insanely dumb the characters are without any justification to their stupidity. And even if there is an explanation it’s not a good one and is just used to try to showcase the heroines purity and innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread