My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

Loving the translator's comments at the end of each chapter, the manga so far is ok the commentary is top shelf!!

This mango to me is just shockingly average. Just now read it but it doesn't seem to have much merit to it. To me, seems like the MC and ye ol' dragon just magically fell in love with each other after barely any time at all. Other relationships barely feel grounded and just don't have any impact. The "villains" are all just blatantly idiots and bad. Dragon is just plain overpowered compared to the rest of the world rendering any threats like that nearly nil, and things are just chugging right along at a pace so fast that I wouldn't be surprised if total world domination is somehow obtained within 10 chapters total. I don't normally review mangos, but this one to me just shouts 5/10. Things I mentioned before aren't new, and it's not like it does any sins that make it incredibly bad, but it just gives me the feeling that I've read stories like this a thousand times over and there's nothing new being added to the table.

Dex-chan lover
It feels weird for the Duke or whatever to go from "oh no, are you alright with becoming the Dragon's Bride (Commit Suicide) my dear daughteru?, well OK" to
"YOU SHOULD JUST DIE OR KILL HIM, YOU PUPPET"
but on rereading I suppose it was all there all along more or less.

But I'm still interested to see what happens next.

I'm not discouraging anyone to read this manga... Personally, I really LOVE the whole idea and I really adore the MAIN characters and their companions but I have "few" concerns regarding it

I like the story but the transition from one part to another was quite fast... and the development of their relationship (for me) was a bit slow and a few developments were only shown (it's a shame because they're sooo cute together)... Well, not unless it's meant to be a short series that's why the story flow seems fast...Still, it kinda disappointing. It would be more interesting if the main and sub characters had some time to developed or have some kind of exposure about their background or something... And please, what's wrong with all the characters in the family side of the heroine??! Even all the residences in her home country.... they were crazy... Still, I'm hoping that the next chapters will eventually show some interesting progress... it's still ongoing so maybe the main story will start in the following chapters?? I really hope so because I really like this series

Double-page supporter
This manga is pretty good and couple greed x eliana is good!!!

all the kingdom took a 180 reverse card from only evil or political plotting to retard chromosome explosion party . i can understand the new mage and the corrupted king but why her father and sister? japan really sucks this is why korean fantasy is a lot better and real

I think the issue with stories like this one tend to lose their drive as they finish their initial arc. In this case, taking the kingdom, being the queen, etc. What's next? We sit through a boring conflict that has been repeated countless times in other stories on how they manage the new kingdom? I wish and hope this is not the case.

Not too deep of a story, kind of cliché. But I have enjoyed the read so far. Not much romance with the dragon and wife though 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread