My Love Tiger

Contributor
Cover Updated!!
p.s : I couldn't found High Res From Vol 1 to 7, If some one find it, please report mods for replacement
DAT LOLI, Too many Loli in Covers

Aggregator gang
@realcaze: Except he doesn't WANT a harem. He makes snappy jokes about it and whatnot, but he only cares for Rangii (mainly because he saw what she looks like grown up) and Narae. The other girls flock to him, but he doesn't reciprocate. He's just protective, albeit in an asshole kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
She finally returned, I was starting to forget who was the main heroine.
I hope the reason we waited so much wasn't really for the translated nicknames.
Thanks for the translation, keep the good work up ?

Group Leader
@VooXoo The wait wasn't because of the names ? that'd be such a dumb reason. The reason was a variety of factors, including IRL stuff. I'm glad to say that I'll be able to keep translating at least a chapter a week. Probably more, now that Pyeii's annoying smoke bubbles will be a whole lot rarer!

Fed-Kun's army
hmhm, I remember picking this up then dropping it several times, but this time I've caught all the way up!

Shall add it to my follows :^D

Aggregator gang
After seeing that, I honestly prefer the LN art over the manga art, but I don't have the patience to read the LN.

These girls are so annoying that I can't bring myself to read it again. I mean how can evedy female character and even the heroine be so annoying and the mc must be a hardcore masochist!

One of the worst writings in history of manga, if you're not reading this for the ecchi scenes then don't bother, all characters are extremely dumb and make the worst decisions every single time.

2/10, would not recommend if it was the last ecchi manga on the planet.

Okay I reached Ch. 135, its fine, its actually decent manga with its own good moments.

It deserves much more that I initially gave it, 7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Maga-Tsuki is how harem manga should go,that ending was good.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not into lolis, so I don't even remember why I started this, but I'm glad I did, for two reasons:
1) It's a maybe unique case of korean manga. Yeah, this is not a manhwa, but a manga, made by a korean, Japan-loving artist.
2) Saehee.

If the art in this wasn't so good I would have dropped this. The rate at which the MC gets verbally and physically abused can get irritating.

Contributor
I already forgot where it was. But can someone shoot me a link to Djoins new site for the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread