My Love Tiger

Aggregator gang
@FrostBlood: Need to correct you on just one point: He was never a lolicon. It's just people keep saying he is because of how he is with Rangii.
But Chapter 154, Page 14 made it perfectly clear he's after Narae and adult Rangii, not kid Rangii. If the series itself has made anything clear, he just plays the lolicon card (even though he really hates being teased as one) because he knows it trips the girls up; his own form of sadism (or masochism since he keeps getting beat up for it). He loves them like family, but he's so far only shown romantic attraction to Narae and Rangii.

@TwilightFaze you seem to be Misunderstanding my satire. Yes the character is adamant he only wants to bang the adult versions. That doesn't change the fact the tag has loli and harem. Yes he loves adult rangi but the writing almost never has her as adult, because plot reasons,while at the same time developing his romantic interest under the premise he only wants to bang legal adult size people. This means that he does love rangii and uses the comedy of pretending to be a loli con, but have you ever thought that by pressing the agenda of him acting like a loli con to torment girls it also causes the loli to be sexualized as well?
Brawling go is apparently a dramatic story of love betrayal and magic, that doesn't change the fact it is smut. Yes the character isn't a loli con, that's clear, it doesn't prevent the author from creating sexual tension between them regardless of form. It's like saying "because I'm not a pervert if I flip girls skirts it's out of character and used to mess with them ", it's reverse psychology so people reading it see that there is a lot of dirty stuff happening around loli characters but because they are ancient magic creatures who will eventually get enough power to become adult size he can love them. Also you can't ignore the fact that the screen time adult forms get compared to normal forms is about .001% of total panels. It's anti logic, people who enjoy it can claim its not loli ecchi because they have adult forms and those are what he wants to bang, people who don't agree with that point out that regardless of what the character is ultimately supposed to be in writing, there are so many scenes that have sexual lolis

Yes the series explains he doesn't like being called this, and uses it to stun other girls and stop them from killing him, but you missed the entire point of my satire, and didn't even understand the origin point
Despite the picture, there is only one girl who isn't a loli and it's not her. Technically they're ancient magic beings and then get his love beam magic and become big for a bit then turn into lolis for the next hundred chapters, and while he doesn't start off a loli con he justifies it saying they can become older in appearance and they're older than him
Was my original post. Yes technically the other girls had a brief moment they became adults, and because he wants to fuck the adult form not the kid form he isn't a loli con. Yes the loli is used as comedy, but if the author really didn't want people to sexualized the loli he would've halted most development of the romance till they became adults, and had these moments of doubt later when they became kids and he questions his love for them being only because they had hot forms or whether his love is true but now he is confused on what is acceptable to want.

Regardless of whether or not the author designs him to not be a loli, and to use molesting kids or screaming im a lolicon as a distraction for comedy, THERE ARE STILL SO MANY FUCKING LEWD SCENES WITH LOLIS. It's a nice romance sure, but just because he isn't a lolicon in authors writing doesn't mean he doesn't end up basically molesting them every other chapter. He settled on an interesting point, he loves all of them, but doesn't want sexual interactions till they have adult forms (something the author can theoretically do whenever he wants) while using a stale gag of him touching ancient magical creatures in the form of elementary girls. (un)lucky pervert is an example, when someone's caught nude by the Mc and branded a pervert because of timing, or tripping and falling into someone's breasts, we can say "this Mc isn't a pervert he's just unlucky and this is all coincidence", but the author still wrote it in. At the end he probably will get with the girl in her adult form, or they give a comedic ending where as soon as they try to bang she goes back into loli form and everyone laughs he has to wait again. But we are well past the point where it's just comedy and now it's used as justification.

Manga manhua manhwa usually either have an insane number of chapters or very few, over geared got canceled, some stuff gets scrapped, some stuff like jackals tells its story then moves on. This is bordering cliche cultivation, where the cycle is obvious, new girl is loli, hears he is lolicon, fight, he acts like loli con to stun them, captures them and they are now friends. Cultivation novels use a cycle of weak to strong to weak, yhzz dude is weak and later cab fight on par with elders, then gets sent to a place where everyone is basically 100x stronger and he's weaker, and rises up till we forget the plot. Todg does it a bit better, but still nienlie starts bronze, uses tactics to defeat others at silver, rushes to gold and uses tech and knowledge to defend himself, then dark guild comes in and now has demi God experts and all this shit, and it goes on and on. This is an insane rant but I am going into this much detail so you understand each and every point, because you missed the entire point of my satire.

Tldr just because he isn't a lolicon himself and only is called That/uses it to mess with them, WE STILL SEE HIM LEWDING THE LOLIS. YES HE WANTS ADULT RANGI BUT BECAUSE SHE'S IN LOLI FORM SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T CLAIM THE AUTHOR DIDN'T WANT THERE TO BE LEWD LOLIS

Aggregator gang
@FrostBlood: Coulda kept it to the the tldr XD What the author wants and what the story is are two separate animals. You're still right either way, though.

And yes I couldn't tell you were being sarcastic. The curse of text-based conversation: emotion and emphasis coveys poorly :p

I have a bad habit. I'm used to things being taken out of context and so on so I feel the need to heavily elaborate so goddamn much. I just wanted to make a meme because this comment section devolves into people arguing if it's softcore loli hentai

I absolutely loved this manga and have mad respect for all of the people who worked so hard to deliver it to us. I really enjoyed the characters and I honestly felt really attached to them. The only complaint I have is that damn Narae. I seriously hate tsunderes, but she honestly feels like someone took all of that trope's worst qualities and distilled them into that shitty character. I honestly think her only purpose was to bring tits to the table. Besides that I adored everything, and the quality was absurdly good. Thanks for bringing me so much entertainment.

Group Leader
@Ijustwantlongstrip
I couldn't help but notice the past tense. Are you leaving this manhwa?
Regardless, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the majority of this series. Yeah, Narae isn't the best written character (she gets some characterization soon, but it's like…why didn't you do that in the third volume, author-nim? That was literally her volume).

Group Leader
@megamanmegaman
Holy crap, thank you for reminding me! I'm gonna make a big PSA and walkthrough for English speakers. Even though no one's going to read it/continue to play it.
Yes! MLT for the win!!!

i just realized that the stranslator is Irish cause he/she wrote flat-out . BOOOOY YOU AIN'T HIDING NOW GET TO STRANSLATING. Btw i love what you do and please continue doing it

Group Leader
@Dete_Pika That's right! I'm actually an Irishman with the name of a boring French city!
Nah, but I do really like whiskey. A lot. That's why I'll never ask for donations. Because I'd just spend it on alcohol.
Thanks for reading 😃

Users who are viewing this thread