My Love Tiger

Very good but tsundere is too stronk here, too concentrated tsundere, too much tsundere. With less tsundere concentration i would rate it 11/10, with current concentration it feels about 0,5 Mad Naraes/square centimeter idk, i feel bad, it's too hot, hard to breath, so i'm just enjoing this series (would like to rate it 10/10), God bless Translator (peace be upon him) for keeping the translation going.

So i read this till chapter 26 and decided to drop it. The reason why is cuz of the MC. This is one of the worst MCs i have ever seen, he suddenly does a full180 of his character ,which doesn't make any sense at all : suddenly becomes 200IQ, brave af and survives a hit from a HUGE tiger WTF?!?! At one point, while i was reading, a sentence he says takes my attention : "I was barely able to comprehend it, and acted like a retard in that short time!" like, wtf mate, you don't act like a retard for a short amount of time, you are either one or act like one PERIOD, theres no in between. And after all this happens he says to Rangii "this is the words of the man WHO MIGHT BE your husband." -_- Seriously mate ?? MIGHT BE, the dude still doesn't have his priorities set. It's at this sentence that i decided to drop it.
It's sad, i really liked the characters ( except his crush ) , the plot and everything else, sadly the MC ruins everything. I see why alot of people like this but i've read too many mangas like this one and know that the MC will probably not change from being an idiot who can't do shit ( except in crucial moments when he magically becomes a highly intelligent and brave man ) until MUCH later. When i read "a retard in that short time"i thought that he misspoke and actually meant the opposite : that he is a retard all the time excpet in crucial moments and started laughing.

PS : If the MC, at some point in the later chapters, stops being an idiot please tell me which chapter that is, cuz i really like the plot and can see that it can be developed really well ( if it's not already ).

Group Leader
@HappyZero
Getting hit by a huge tiger and surviving is explained by the lore, though.
Wait, are you seriously saying that people either always act smart or always act stupid? Because that's just plain wrong. I act like a dipshit when I'm with my friends, but when I'm in a classroom, I'm a super serious Asian student. And sometimes, I'm a mix of both. I think your complaints on that front are a bit jumbled. Or maybe you just didn't get a good read of Sunghoon's character.

If this is enough to make you quit the series, then I'd really have to recommend staying away entirely. This manga, like many other trashy manga, can only be enjoyed by turning off a portion of your brain and just laughing at the fun stuff. From what I can see, you don't have a problem with the main character himself. You have a problem with strange plot developments and sometimes-hard-to-understand character motivations. If you dislike Sunghoon to the point where you'll quit the manga, then you're definitely not going to enjoy the Crow (Pyeii)'s character arc.

This manga isn't for everyone. Hell, I only like it so much because I'm the one translating it. And because the lolis are adorable. Mostly because the lolis are adorable...

@Dijon
Tbh i got interested by the lolis too. And i think you misunderstood my words, i meant that the character acted like a normal human for most of the chapters and he suddenly became smart and observing ( maybe i missed something, but it seems to me that way ) in a crucial moment which is normal in most mangas, but i felt a huge difference in this one. Of course i also act different in different situations.
I'm pretty sure i didn't get a good read on the MC, and a huge part of my dislike towards this manga is the turning off your brain part ( which i did not for this one ).
Also about the lore, i read it a couple times before i came to that conclusion and it seemed to me that he should not be able to survive it, pretty sure i'm missing something or misinterpreting the lore.
I also wanted to say thank you since i realized i didn't express myself well enough to get my point to other people, so thank you for asnwering.

Group Leader
@HappyZero
Ah, right, I didn't mean lore. I should've said "plot." Because later, Saehee explains that he was actually devastatingly injured. With any number of ruptured organs and broken bones. He was just too focused on saving his loli to notice.
And agghh I do understand where you're coming from though! This really isn't the best written manga by a long shot. Thanks for giving it a try!

Contributor
Update : Covers Vol 24 & 25 on Mangadex
Info :
Vol 24 Release 1st July 2019
Vol 25 Release 1st November 2019

Edit : lol The raws reaced chapter 275+ Ganbatte Dijon

Group Leader
Hi everyone I actually have a Deviantart page dedicated to making colored versions of this manga and would be thrilled if you would check it out.
https://www.deviantart.com/mylovetiger

Group Leader
My Love Tiger Card Game Project

So I've been doing some research on making trading cards like Yu-Gi-Oh and have found a manufacturer that can do it and for very low orders which is relevant as most require you to order 100s and wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Would this interest you, what kind of cards should be made, battle, trading, tarot etc.

I would be using my own Deviantart redraws/color versions for these and making them all shiny or Glossy.

I'll link the relevant web-pages below so tell me what you think.

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/

https://www.deviantart.com/mylovetiger

Dropped at 164, definitely a good read if you’re good with that harem and ecchi spice.
Another user mentioned the MC’d stupidity, and I absolutely agree lol.
With that said, harem definitely isn’t my thing, and it took me waaay too long to recognize it.
With that said, I’m off to my pure sols
Shout out to all who worked together to present this to us, y’all are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids this manga's good if you enjoy the constant abuse of an MC. It means you are masochistic as well. Well, sucks for you!

yo Dijon if you need help with something just msg me. I'm a quick learner and for the the sake of this manga i'll help out without a doubt

Aggregator gang
Dijon, the fact you haven't dropped this is good enough. Keep doing the good work!

Group Leader
I was worried something bad happened like maybe Dijon got a social life or God forbid a girlfriend lol. Good to have you back man.

Group Leader
Thank you to everyone for your kind words! I'm currently half way done with the next chapter. Hopefully this time it only takes 1 month to get a new release!

Users who are viewing this thread