My Love Tiger

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty good read surprisingly, but I can't believe this is a Korean manhwa. Back when I was growing up, the Korean style was pretty distinctive from Japanese Manga, but this work is really surprisingly similar to Manga. Hell, Manhwa in general's gotten influenced by and starting looking and feeling much more manga like. I guess it's not too shocking given the geographic proximity and cultural exchange, and how the Japanese sent a lot of their anime drawing work over to Korea for years (and still do in fact) but it's gotten to the point where it's hard to tell at a glance what's Japanese and what's Korean anymore sometimes.

Contributor
The one time @marconii2002's assertion isn't immediately thrown back in his face:

sonofabitch.jpg

Thanks @Dijon for continuing all the way up until now!

Group Leader
So I've been able to find a translator for My Love Tiger who will also change the format to a normal manga like what we have been getting until now. Normally Korean manga read downward so this is really great. It is a paid service though so the release schedule will be whenever I have the spare cash. I might maybe try to set up a Patreon or something not sure let me know what you all think but it would allow me to get a chapter out every week and it's not that expensive either. £22 per chapter so even just a few backers at £5 could cover it. Though I would still need to buy the RAWs but one thing at a time. Anyway the first new chapter 185 will be done in a few days so look forward to it this series isn't dead.

Group Leader
I like this manga a lot. I just don’t have time to translate it. Real life has hit me hard

Group Leader
@Dijon No worries Dijon you continued this series on your own time for years and I think I can speak for every fan when I say we are grateful, I hope things in your personal life work out for you so please let us continue this series in your stead and enjoy reading it with us.

Users who are viewing this thread