My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Trust me when i say i like this era of isekai with redemption arcs everywhere, it's definitely better than that era where a blonde transfer student was introduced and fated to like that average guy sitting in the corner of the classroom.

Trust me when i say i will not lower myself by calling isekais as "trash" or something, since i'm not those elitists who though they're having the most refined taste in judging or reviewing a manga. Maybe i really don't have a good judgement about story and plot but if i like and enjoy something, i'll definitely not gonna call it trash just because the general consensus did so.

But these kinds of manga sprung out almost every week on the main page, with only 1 or less than 20 chapters max, then they disappears or updates only every month or bi-monthly, and now i really grow tired of waiting.

It's like i saw the first chapter, which is basically the prologue, where the author trying his best to make me feel enraged, but what comes after that ? Now i'm waiting a month, a year or more until the revenge goes full circle ?

Not really trying to place the blame on anyone or anything, just wanna get this out of my head. I like redemption/revenge isekais but at the same time i really grow tired of waiting for the satisfying part. Not gonna bookmark this one now, will wait until one day it pops out on the latest updates page with 30-40 chapters already.

Dex-chan lover
I'll keep this on watch but to anyone who read the novel, did the priest girl end up dead or chained by the MC

God damnit if the scanlators drop imma be pissed

even I hate ntr but the fucking points in the title, we're gonna see revenge, are the review bombers fucking illiterate

Dex-chan lover
85 people (1* voters) got cucked so hard in their lives.

So many haters hate revenge mangas? I hope MC will literally fuck Irene up later. 🙂

@zairkr_Z
I hope Galaxy Degen won't give a shit about all those whiners.

Contributor
I feel like people really need to read the title of the light novel. Light novel titles are longer because they’re more attention grabbing that way. Like... the title of the novel literally says that his lover was fucking stolen from him and that he is going to take revenge. The hero getting NTRed is the entire point of the story. You’re supposed to be rightfully mad like the MC. Cause then when he does take revenge, it’ll be satisfying. But that anger keeps you invested for now.

TL;DR: People really be impatient and can’t read.

It’s still one of your dozens of revenge stories, so there’s other parts to criticize, but the premise was laid clear.

Users who are viewing this thread