My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
Revenge isekais are trash. They try to be so edgy that its fucking cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least that front page cover is hella good!!! The art is so great for that one!!!

it has potential imo, as long as the author doesn't fuck it up and make it cringe and edgy as all hell

@pyrolynx71, I'm not ready to say this is good, but it could be worse. At least the original love interest was a fiancee (by her own proposal), not just the object of MC's one-sided lust/hopes - then it would be an incel trope. You do have a point though.

This plot is edgy in cringeworthy ways. We see MC catch fiancee in his friend's room, hear her confess, hear them bouncing and moaning, and learn it was a conspiracy to get him hot and bothered before they sacrifice him the next day. And from this darkness, MC awakens a mysterious superpower that lets him chill while his enemies slowly die. It's like he became low-level radioactive.

I can see a few viable, novel directions for this to take: MC could play trap and seduce his friend and then sacrifice the party using the same magic (romantic justice?), or MC could hide in the party and slowly undermine them with his radioactive skill, laughing when they eventually succumb (fair betrayal price?). Since I don't see it going in an odd direction like these, I'm strangely more interested in seeing where this is going - how will author make this interesting? It looks like a challenge, but there are possibilities.

honestly when you look at the cover irina seem flat, but in manga she isn't flat al all, and, if we look at it from another perspective, we will be able to understand, that it is just a metaphor of how flat this story gonna be in the future even thought we had big hope that it will not become another Edgelord Manga.

Double-page supporter
Honestly I think " i was a pussy, so my lover and hero party betray me that's why i am gonna get revenge because i am such a dick" suit this better

1. what the fuck is this title?
2. the chapters are surprisingly short
3. [insert edgy tokyo ghoul anime persona for mc]
4. no balls (or budget) to show the cuck scene... I'm not mad, just disappointed.
5. why is this like thee 4th isekai manga I've read where the MC gets cucked and it's getting kinda cliche at this point.
6. someone please @ me at chapter 10

Im interested to see where this leads cuz of revenge genre

There should be revenge tags

Honestly these "I gained a skill" type shit can die. Why can't they make more logical type shit. I dig the "plot" but it always ended up this.

Users who are viewing this thread