My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

lmao the name is too long and retarded, ive read the webnovel and its really bad

This concept where all in a radius from him could be could if it also affected allies (maybe it does idk but that girl seemed fine[maybe shes out of range?]) and yknow It didnt have the harem and ecchi tags

is it really ntr when we reader have no interest in them? and does this really worth all the hate?

why in the name of all that is holy would you ever split the first chapter of betrayal type manga into multiples....
that is basicly setting the manga in question up to fail....-.-

Dex-chan lover
@johndoehf havent seen one that ends properly . usually getting rushed, axed and disappear silently. the webnovel can go on as long as the author wants thowithout reason

the only reason i can imagine someone would make a mange like this is getting cucked or dumped in highschool and now the author is hyper salty about it and just makes a manga to cope with it

As bad as it is, the story behind the origin of his power was definitely good. The hero being the one who got “light” while he got “darkness” is a pretty good origin story, better than those revenge stories where it comes out of nowhere at least.

Users who are viewing this thread